Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine uploaded by Tiffany T.Lancôme La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An impossibly sensuous lip lacquer that combines vibrant concentrated color and unprecedented shine in one stroke. From the moment of application, densely pixilated pearls deliver multi-dimensional shine that truly holds, so you'll be touch up-free for 8 hours. And the soft-sculpt applicator smoothes on a perfectly even layer of impeccable color, and contours lips so they look lush, full and completely kissable.

• How long after it is applied ?2 Answers
  • Is this gloss sticky by any chance? Is it shiny?😍1 Answers
  • Are these similar to the Loreal Colour Riche ones? 1 Answers
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I have a bright magenta version of this and I really dont reach for it as much as I used to. It is super super sparkly but it doesnt last very long. It feels okay on the lips but I'm not sure that it is worth the price.
Marissa R.
The formula is okay, but I had to knock off 1 star for color selection, 1 for packaging, & 1 for value. I couldn’t really find a color I was absolutely in love with, and a lot of colors look similar. The applicator isn’t the best. For the price point, I’ve found much better options elsewhere.
Crystal V.
Moorpark
This gloss is the perfect mix of a great pigmented creamy lipstick and the gloss to give just the perfect pout! It’s not as long lasting as lipstick but definitely makes a statement and does the trick!
Cat D.
Covington, KY
I am not a huge fan of lipgloss but I love this Lancome La Laque. It actually stays on your lips thoughout the day. It has such a sleek little packaging and the doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply. I would definitely buy this again. I would like to try all of the colors!
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I love this lip product. It covers well, the deep red stays red on me, it feels good & it last. I have used Lancôme products for 30 years. I buy a lot & receive a lot. I always wait until there is a gift so I can have different products & colors, my mom will pick the opposite gift & give them to me. That is how I am able to use so many of there products that I can know longer afford.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I have this product in the color Scarlette, which is a bright orangey-red. It is very vibrant and gives a nice pop to my face. I love the applicator which really allows you to apply the gloss with precision. The color payoff is great, too. The gloss is a little bit sticky, but it wears well over time, provided you do not eat or drink anything in the interim
valentina c.
This doesn't work is annoying, I don't know how to explain it, is hard to apply really hard the package is okay I guess it did not meet my expectations at all honestly, I would not recommend it to other people
Stephanie S.
Ada, MI
All I can say is Lancome, please bring this back. This was by far the best lip gloss on the market when it came to an ultra sparkly lip. I am heartbroken that this is no longer on the market
johanna l.
Mansfield, TX
It smells good and doesn't leave a gruffly taste. It is definitely worth its price and even more. Highly recommended, easy to use, and is worth every scent. It also has a glittery tone to it, which I love.
Leondra P.
Olive Branch, MS
I'm not sure what color I have but, they brush on this lipstick is amazing. It glides right over your lips and gives you an natural everyday look. I didn't buy it my grandma gave it to me as a gift and has bought me many more. I recommend this to anyone who wear's lipstick/lip gloss.
Maria Paz N.
How long after it is applied ?
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA
Is this gloss runny? Or does it tend to stay in place and not run all over places on your face you don't want it to go.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
What's your favorite shade?
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this gloss sticky by any chance? Is it shiny?😍
Gabby E.