BY LANCÔME

La Base Pro artistry primers now offer extended wear and true, vibrant color with added benefits. La Base Pro Pore Eraser is an ultra lightweight, oil-free formula that provides a sleek, mattified complexion.

Light is reflected off of the skins surface to instantly eliminate the look of texture and pores. Imperfections and lines are minimized, leaving behind only a uniform canvas for flawless makeup application.

DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, SILICA, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL

Lancôme La Base Pro Pore Eraser Instant Pore Erasing And Mattifying Primer
  • "this is a really great primer that makes my pores appear smaller and my foundation apply very easily, as well as keeping it in place all day. it feels a bit oily to me, which isn't a problem for me since i have prwtty dry skin, but might be an issue for those with more oily skin." in 11 reviews
Alia J.
I love this primer! I notice an absolute difference right away when using this primer and my pores are minimized instantaneously. The only reason why I’m not giving 5 stars is because it does tend to feel slightly greasy in your hands, however once applied to the face and dries it does not leave a greasy look. I got this as a sample from Ulta and I’m interested in purchasing the full size.
Marissa L.
Waterford , MI
I got my first Lancôme primer as hand me down from my sister, I fell in love. Not only does my make up stay all day without creasing or losing the just did look, my pores are almost invisible. This is an absolutely awesome investment and everyone should try it at least once. When I buy one, I always buy two so I have a back up.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I’m obsessed with this primer! It is one of only two, along with benefits Porefessional, that actually fills in pores completely for a flawless look. It is pricey but worth it. You only need a tiny amount and it’s best to press it into the skin versus rubbing it or it can bunch up on the skin. Used that way it is amazing and worth every penny!
💄Jenn S.
bakersfield
This stuff is pretty good. It doesn’t completely erase my pores, but it gives my skin a much smoother texture. I forgot to use it one day and my makeup did not have a smooth appearance, my pores were visible and my face looked dull. So I definitely will be buying this again. I don’t have huge pores, but they are visible to me, this helps with minimizing their appearance.
Jesyka Q.
My pores are pretty visible with foundation alone, this primer makes a huge difference. It works great on my dry skin, but I only use it on my cheeks, where my pores are most visible
Victoria D.
Townsend
This product is worth the cost. It delivers on quality. It seems to erase pores on the skin. The best preparation for the application of foundation. No con on this product. I recommend it to my clients.
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I got this with my points at Ulta, and i have repurchased it about 4 times now, i use it under my tient idole and its amazing! it really helps smooth evverything out for a flawless finishe!!! I have large pores and it really does cover well. I really love this stuff. highly reccomend.
Amanda R.
I’ve only used this with Lancôme foundation but I’m a huge fan already. It glides on and minimizes my pores super well. I definitely recommend this primer. I’ll be trying it with other foundations to see how it does with various ones.
Elena M.
Los Angeles , CA
This primer is the best one out there I've tried all the pore minimizer great with oily skin . Honestly would go with back to any of them .  Lancôme La Base Pro Pore Eraser Instant Pore Erasing And Mattifying Primer
Cinthya A.
Fort Myers
This has to be one of my favorite product that I discovered this year. It works so well with covering blemishes, blurring Any small spot, once i apply my foundation it make a huge difference. Love this!!
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin also? Worth the buy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
how does this compare to the benefit porefessional?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this great for oily skin?
Priyanka D.
I have been craving to try this Primer but it's sold out EVERYWHERE!!! Anything to hide pores and this one did such a great job when one time I got my makeup done and the mua used this. Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?
Olivia V.
Really interested in trying this product but iffy because of the price.... comparison to the Becca Ever Matte Pore Perfecting Primer?

back