BY LANCÔME #51 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Mar S.
Yuma, AZ
This primer is very expensive and ant first I tried it on my hand and I have very large pores in my hands and they looked very smooth, but then when I bought it I didn't see a lot of difference in my face and I even compared it with the elf primer which felt a lot better in my skin than this primer. I don't recommend this product at all.
Catrina S.
I had high hopes for this primer, but I'm not impressed. It's VERY oily, and makes every one of my foundations slide around (even my Lancome Teint Idole Ultra wear). It does make my skin feel velvety and smooth, but what good is that if it ruins your foundation? I was expecting more, especially at this price point. Disappointed.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
Made my face breakout the same day I wore it. I could feel it clogging my pores and causing the pimples to surface. Didn’t hold my makeup. Has a greasy feel.
Elena S.
Redmond, OR
I didn't like this product. I am dry and it has a very soft texture. I didn't feel any moisture on my face when I applied it. I like moisture on primers. I wouldn't purchase this product. The price is high for the amount given.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Not sure how i like this product.... i have oily skin in the middle of the day... and im trying to like this product so much... but its still leaving my face oily. And its supposed to be oil free. Im gonna try it with adding some pressed power next.
Jennifer P.
Hampton, GA
I got a sample of this product at Ulta and I was pumped because I love trying new primers! I have a very oily t-zone with large pores, so primer is important to me. This one makes my skin feel very soft, but that's about it. It does have a "smoothing" effect on my pores and it makes my skin get oiler quicker. Would not recommend and would not buy again.
Felicia C.
I have really oily skin and use this primer sometimes, and I don't notice a difference. It makes my skin feel silky and smooth when applying, but I don't know that it has helped my make up stay in place.
Addison S.
This is so unbelievably greasy and you would think with the silicone feeling it would fill in your pores but it doesn’t do that it it makes me foundation sit very weirdly in my skin
Ashley G.
Daina G.
This is a really nice smoothing primer. It doesn't have a strong silicone feel like many others likely but close...
A little goes along way and it works beautifully with the teint idole foundation
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Is this worth the buy?