BY LANCÔME #80 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER

Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Theresa M.
This primer is incredible and luxurious feeling on my skin. I work in the beauty industry and most recently have been receiving random compliments on how "natural" my makeup looks. I wear the same base and eye,lip products the only thing I recently switched up was this Lancome primer after a recommendation from a co-worker. I can only attribute this to specifically this product!
You only need the teeniest amount of product to cover your entire face so do not be heavy handed with it. I am so pleased that in addition to loving everything about this I have had zero adverse skin reactions. Once the window of possible skin problems closed I immediately purchased it, no regrets. It is expensive but I opted for the smaller size offered in the $20 range, little easier on my wallet and I genuinely believe that it will last me a very long time. There is nothing like it I can compare to consistency-wise.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
After buying my usual Lancome products such as the Dual Finish Powder and the Monsieur Mascara, I typically receive free samples. Out of these samples, I got the face primer. It is in a small bottle, only 0.23 fl. oz.

I would have never expected from such a tiny bottle how long-lasting the product has turned out to be. I hated primers before using this one. They always made me break out or they just would not work. They would have weird chemical smells. This primer you only have to use a droplet of size to get bigger than life results. I have had this small 0.23 fl. oz. bottle for 5 months and I still have more than half of it available.

Using just the smallest amount, it applies on to my face like silk. It is NOT OILY! Incredible! It just perfectly sits on your skin. Blends right in. Once again, by using ONLY A SMALL DROPLET, it covers my entire face.

It's so light, like covering your face in a cloud. There is no weird smell. It feels like silk. It's amazing. I love it. And you will too.
Mikayla W.
Modesto
I just bought this product and have only used it a couple of times. So far it doesn’t really help my make up stay on that much. I wanted so much to like it because I’m in love with Lancôme products but this just didn’t do a whole lot for me. It is a smaller bottle but you really only need 1 pump to cover your whole face, so that’s a plus. I won’t be Purchasing this again because it just didn’t do anything for me.
Erica H.
I’ve been using this primer a lot lately after receiving it as a sample! It is very light on the skin and makes applying my foundation much easier. I have oily skin and this primer helps prevent my makeup from coming off throughout the day. I do wish that it hid pores a little more, which is the only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5! But overall, this is a good primer and I would recommend it.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Such a smoothing and hydrating primer. This primer holds your makeup down for hours!! It makes my foundation glide on with such ease !! The only thing i wish it did better was fill pores but it does mildly blur them! The primer is tacky which i love because it really makes my foundation stick onto it!! My biggest problem with primers is they normally dry my skin but this one keeps my skin soft and hydrated! This is not a primer you hear about that often but it definitely is one to check out at Macy’s and try!!!
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
This is my go to primer! It is a little on the pricey side, but when it’s going on my face, I don’t mind paying a little extra for an amazing product! When I use this, my makeup stays on for days. I always have it in my makeup bag. A little goes a long way! I love that it doesn’t feel sticky or wet like other primers I’ve tried do. I definitely get my money’s worth with this product!
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
I have bought sooo many foundations this year because NOTHING would stay on my face it would either flake,melt, or sbloch off - the joys of combination/ Acne skin in Utah- went to ulta and the lady gave me a sample of this primer and my make up life just changed l!! BEST thing I have used make up wise it’s light weight and silky and my foundation actually Stays on! ❤ 🙌 this is my miracle product :) can’t imagine doing my make up with out it again :)
Brittnay B.
Bought this when I purchased Lancôme’s liquid foundation and haven’t been disappointed. It does a great job smoothing the skin and mattefying. Not the best for pier minimizing I don’t think as my friend bought the same primer and she has larger pores than me and wasn’t a fan. A little goes a long way which is also nice!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
This is my favorite primer to travel with! No matter what weather changes happen or how hydrated or dry my skin gets, I can always count on this to even out my skin and create a nice canvas for me to put my makeup on. I love it's silky feel that doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or oily.
William G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
The La Base Pro from Lancôme is one of my go to primers! I have very oily skin, so even thou the consistency of the primer seems very oily, it actually sets Matte once on the skin. This is perfect for all day wear! I have tried so many different products with my skin being oily and so far this one gives me the longest wear. It’s a high end product, but it’s worth the money, especially if you want to get long wear out of your makeup. #FaceByArista 💄
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Lisa L.