BY LANCÔME #51 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Kristin C.
I LOVED trying this product! (Got a free sample from dpt store). It's oil free and goes on smoothly! You don't have to use much and it helps limit the amount of foundation you use as well! I loved the way it felt and made my face look!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
This primer reminds me of smashbox photo finish, I'm not sure which one came out first. I feel like they both work very similarly, I like the smashbox one so naturally I like this one. I like the packaging. The pump is nice.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
This primer is very nice and works well with my skin. Pros it glides on very well and fills in pores for a sort of air brushed finish. Cons it makes my nose area oily after a while, I use a different primer for my nose now.
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
This is THE PERFECT primer to use for dry skin! It's comparable to Photo Finish by Smashbox but in my opinion, this feels so much nicer. It helps to give me a nice, smooth base to start out with and my foundation never looks cakey or patchy. This is definitely a primer that you should try!
Hengel V.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just love this primer! It fills in the pores without making my skin weird looking. As well as makes my face feel amazingly smooth. Easy to apply and helps the makeup last all day long! I would definitely buy it again.
Kassandra G.
I really want to try out this product again. I've tried it in the past and it applied so silky and smooth on my skin. It is long lasting and I feel like it grabs onto foundation really well without having patchy areas.
Vanessa M.
Such a good primer! It def blurs the skin and you feel a little tackyness so the foundation glides in like butter. Definitely worth the price. Only issue is that it does feel kinda drying but other than that it's great.
Debbie M.
Des Moines, IA
I received a sample of this primer when I purchased a foundation. I was amazed by how soft it feels. It goes on so smooth leaving you with a flawless look that will last all day. I have yet to find a better primer.
Isamar E.
I never found a primer I liked until this one. Now I'm in love! Doesn't leave skin oily at all. Feels smooth even with foundation on top and it stays on all day.
Alyssa G.
Aurora, CO
It is a pretty pricy primer but I love the blurring pore filling feature. It makes my skin feel so smooth and my makeup applies evenly. Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Is this worth the buy?