BY LANCÔME #65 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
I’m going to start off by saying that I honestly don’t remember what my makeup looked like before this product but I LOVEEEE the way it looks now and I will never go back! I have fairly dry somewhat combination skin and I have found this works amazing under my foundation because it applies as a perfectly thin/weightless layer of primer that my foundation rests on and it doesn’t become patchy or dry. It looks very smooth and lasts all day even in the Florida heat. I HIGHLY recommend, especially when a little bit goes a LONG way and so I definitely think you get your money’s worth.
*Just so you know what I’m applying over the primer that works so great: tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and then the Clinique setting powder-Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush Plus, the rest of the makeup I use but this is just my main base!
I also moisturize with Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief prior to primer application.
Yahaira M.
Woodbridge, VA
Well I have to said that I went to ulta with a friend to get her some makeup and a friend of mine that works in the Lancôme station which I love it, show me this fabulous primer and tested it in my hands where my skin is so similar to my skin face and I got totally amazed with the texture and how soft and moist matte looking I was very impressed by the product which leads me to purchase it and I didn't regret it I fall totally in love with it. I strongly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.
Karen K.
I've got pretty big pores on my cheek area by my nose and cheek bone and I can't say it did that great of a job to cover it up. I actually do a layer of Makeup Forever's hydrating primer and then do this on top on areas where I have acne, texture, pores & T-zone. It's not bad, but it did feel nice and silky. I started a new routine where I put my primers, then concealer (tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer), then foundation (Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation SPF 15) & setting powder (NYX matte translucent setting powder) & setting spray. That's been my best looking routine so far. And I have oily skin with some dry spots & acne. I'm still looking for a better foundation for my skin. Something more dewy and less matte/cakey.
April G.
This primer is phenomenal. It goes on silky smooth, but is oil free. It helps create the perfect base for any foundation, as well as adds at least two hours of wear time to any foundation. It give a gorgeous blurring effect and fills in pores and wrinkles, plus the texture is dreamy. However, I think the price is a little outrageous, considering that it's not so significantly better than other primers. Normally, I think the price of Lancome products is justified because of their quality being leaps and bounds ahead of other brands. And this is a great product -- just not leaps and bounds ahead. Plus, the glass bottle is really inconvenient for getting as much product out as possible (even though it looks very chic). I've repurchased, but choose cheaper options more frequently.
Megan A.
Brownwood
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! Let me start by saying I used to feel that primer unnecessary. The ones I had tried in the past were thick and I felt oily once my foundation was on. Recently I’ve been have some skin issues and my foundation just wasn’t going on nicely and I remembered I had a travel size of this Lancôme primer I hadn’t tried yet. It’s literally a game changer. Now my makeup is flawless and It looks like I have no pores... when in reality my pores are huge! I’ve been going on about this stuff ever since I have it a try. I will tell anyone and everyone that wears make up that this is a must have and so worth the money.
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
This primer is somewhat pricey to me but it is seriously amazing! I went to my Lancôme counter because I wanted to get the free gift, but obviously j had to buy something. The consultant suggested this and I'm so glad! It goes on smoothly and doesn't clump. It makes my skin feel like velvet. It makes pores disappear and makes my completion look so even. I wear my makeup from 7 am until 5 pm and I work in a school with kids all day long. By the time I get home my makeup doesn't look like its 10 hours old at all.
Ashleigh W.
Dallas , TX
I have been using this primer for a little over a year now. I will never go back to any other after using this product! It is so lightweight and smooth over my Clinique moisturizer. It doesn’t make my skin feel greasy and it is fast absorbing into the skin. I see such a different with how long my makeup lasts throughout the day and that’s no easy task considering I’m a pastry chef in hot kitchens all day! It’s a little bit pricey but it’s worth every penny. One bottle ($42 at ulta) will last me about 3 months
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
This is a silicon based primer. You know because of the texture it has and leaves. I got a sample of this at Sephora and absolutely love it. I already own like 5 other primers so when I'm in need of a new one I will be picking this one up. It's relatively costly, but feels luxurious on your skin! Smooth pores and allows make up (tinted moisturizer in my case) or even just plain powder to leave a smooth and pore free complexion.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I'm pleasantly surprised by this primer. Not that I didn't trust Lancome but I didn't think it would keep my oily/combo face matte for so long. I have a deluxe sample from a recent Lancome order and just tried it today under my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Although it's an "oil free" primer, some silicone primers feel oily to me when I'm applying them. I figured it wouldn't work for me but I was wrong! It seems to keep my foundation in place as well.
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
Ugh. This is my holy Grail primer! It is so so smooth, and it really fills in my pores without feeling super heavy on my skin! I have dry skin, so this works so well❤️ But if you have oily skin, I wouldn't suggest using it, because your foundation might slide around. You get a lot of primer in the bottle, so I think the price is pretty reasonable!! 10/10 would recommend! Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Is this worth the buy?