BY LANCÔME #51 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Krystal R.
Haven't been using this product for long that's why the 4 stars. But it is easy to apply and the finish has a smoothing effect, contains no color, and looks a like a gel like substance. Would recommend to all skin types!!!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Lancome LA BASE Perfecting primer is awesome! This primer leaves your face feeling and looking smooth, even and flawless. This primer is really good at hiding imperfections as well. I very highly recommend this primer. It's my favorite primer I've ever used. (I've tried a ton!)
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I use this primer almost every day! It is great for evening texture and doesn't dry out my skin. I work in the makeup industry and this primer keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long. I will continue to keep buying especially because one drop will cover my whole face!
Amy W.
This primer is the only one I use. It makes my face feel smooth. Make up stays on all day . Pricey, but it is well worth it. Last a long time. Tried other brands, keep coming back.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this primer so much! It really helps my face feel replenished and amazing! It makes my makeup stay on all day and doesn’t let my face get oily. It fills my pores so it doesn't look like i have huge pores. Flawless finish. This primer is everything!
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Not sure how i like this product.... i have oily skin in the middle of the day... and im trying to like this product so much... but its still leaving my face oily. And its supposed to be oil free. Im gonna try it with adding some pressed power next.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I love this product, my absolute go to primer I reach for every morning. It feels oily at first but really smooths out the skin. I have oily skin and I would recommend this to anyone! It was $42 at my local department store but it is worth it
Jewels G.
This primer is the best ever! I LOVE how it feels on my skin! I tried it first in ulta and INSTANTLY fell in love. I have oily skin and it literally helps keep my makeup in place all day. It makes your skin feel so smooth and soft, honestly it's just everything in life.
Kristin C.
I LOVED trying this product! (Got a free sample from dpt store). It's oil free and goes on smoothly! You don't have to use much and it helps limit the amount of foundation you use as well! I loved the way it felt and made my face look!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
This primer reminds me of smashbox photo finish, I'm not sure which one came out first. I feel like they both work very similarly, I like the smashbox one so naturally I like this one. I like the packaging. The pump is nice.
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Is this worth the buy?