BY LANCÔME #56 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
I love this product! I like how it works both on combo and dry skin types while being oil free. My friend who has dry skin can use it and she says it doesnt dry her face out at all. My face is combo but gets pretty oily on my forehead t zone area. with out primer it oils up by 12 noon. So over all I love this primer but i do hate how I cant get the last 4-5 applications from the pump.
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This primer makes my face real smooth which I love. I received this as a gift but I doubt I would actually purchase this because it's so pricey and not necessarily worth it in my opinion. It's a good primer but I feel like there's probably a dupe that can save money.
veronica g.
Chicago
I got a small tester at Ulta when I purchased the Teint Idole Foundation. It applies really nice and the effect is good, it really hides pores and makes the foundation look better. I couldn't give it the 5 stars because it feels a little heavy, I think it's because of the super hot summer so I'm saving it to try it again this fall and winter.
Mar S.
Yuma, AZ
This primer is very expensive and ant first I tried it on my hand and I have very large pores in my hands and they looked very smooth, but then when I bought it I didn't see a lot of difference in my face and I even compared it with the elf primer which felt a lot better in my skin than this primer. I don't recommend this product at all.
Crystall C.
I've always received compliments that my skin looks really good when I wore this primer! I think it does a good job covering the pores thoroughly before applying makeup, and little definitely goes a long way! The only con would be that it leaves my t-zones a bit oily after a couple of hours of application.
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
So far, this is my absolute favorite #1 face primer that I have ever used. I have dry skin, and this silicone base gives a good layer of hydration before adding on my makeup. It doesn't make my makeup patchy or dry or flaky like some other primers (too faced hangover, etc.). Will keep using!
Katie M.
Tallahassee, FL
I would give this 6 stars if I could! This gives my foundation an airbrushed look that lasts all day (12+ hours), even in Florida humidity! I have combo skin and this is a miracle worker because it keeps my t-zone from becoming an oil slick. Definitely will repurchase this when the time comes!
Krystal R.
Haven't been using this product for long that's why the 4 stars. But it is easy to apply and the finish has a smoothing effect, contains no color, and looks a like a gel like substance. Would recommend to all skin types!!!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Lancome LA BASE Perfecting primer is awesome! This primer leaves your face feeling and looking smooth, even and flawless. This primer is really good at hiding imperfections as well. I very highly recommend this primer. It's my favorite primer I've ever used. (I've tried a ton!)
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I use this primer almost every day! It is great for evening texture and doesn't dry out my skin. I work in the makeup industry and this primer keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long. I will continue to keep buying especially because one drop will cover my whole face!
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Is this worth the buy?