BY LANCÔME #83 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Buy on ULTA*
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Kathryn D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
If I could give this primer 6 stars, I would. This primer is my go-to primer at the moment. Yes, the price is hefty because it's more luxury but you definitely get what you pay for. It applies so smooth and does everything you want a primer to do and more! Plus, a little goes a long way!
Kelly M.
Wilmington, NC
I got this as a sample and still have lots in it. Little going long way with this. I use it just to use it. It is nice in the skin and great for dry skin. This is a more advanced make up product. I would not go out and buy it but I would use free samples for sure.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
This is my all around top face primer. When I use this face primer my face feels and looks so much better after I apply foundation. It makes my foundation go on smoothly and my foundation last all day long. A bit pricey but worth it!
Elena S.
Redmond, OR
I didn't like this product. I am dry and it has a very soft texture. I didn't feel any moisture on my face when I applied it. I like moisture on primers. I wouldn't purchase this product. The price is high for the amount given.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
I have used so many different face primers and Nothing compared to the way this is oil controlling and fills in any creases in my face as well as protects my pores from makeup digging into them. It is pricey, but 100% worth it
Kira M.
Scottsdale
I love this primer! It feels like silk on my skin and makes my makeup go on smoothly. I think the only con is the bottle, I don’t think I will be able to use the entire volume of product with the way it is designed, but I would definitely buy it again.
Nancy G.
Merced
Love love love! This is my every day primer. I have oily skin and it helps my face makeup look natural and non oily throughout the day. It also lasts a really long time so you get the amount of product you pay for!
Kathleen C.
I love this primer. It is oil free and is a clear gel like consistency. I apply it with my hands and run it all over my face. It smoothes out the surface and preps my face for an even layer of foundation
mia j.
glendora, CA
my favorite primer ever. it doesn’t make my face feel too oily or too dry (i have normal skin) and i find it keeps my makeup on for a reasonable amount of time. one bottle lasts me about 2-3 months + i’ve been using it for four years now
Desire G.
Whittier, CA
This is by far the best primer I have ever used!! Your foundation LITERALLY glides on smoothly after applying it. It is silky and dries on matte. This is an AMAZING product and I highly recommend it!😊
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Lisa L.