BY LANCÔME #59 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Kira M.
Scottsdale
I love this primer! It feels like silk on my skin and makes my makeup go on smoothly. I think the only con is the bottle, I don’t think I will be able to use the entire volume of product with the way it is designed, but I would definitely buy it again.
Stacey R.
Bear, DE
With combination to more of oily skin, I was looking for a great primer that wouldn't leave my skin oily after I applied makeup on. This. Was. PERFECT. My makeup up stayed on longer, my skin started to look more hydrated and best of all, my skin looked healthy! It's on the more expensive side but absolutely worth every penny! Use sparingly, since a lot goes a long way. So many perks to this amazing little bottle of magic!
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
I have been using this for about two weeks now and I definitely like it better than my benefit primer. It feels so smooth and it leaves your skin feeling very smooth. It helps my make up go on very easy. It also controls the oiliness around my t zone I’ve noticed my make up also lasting longer. I think I’m going to replace my benefit primer with this because of how well it works
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
This primer is great for any kind of makeup but especially the Lancôme foundations. It can tend to make oily skin even more oily, but if you have a good powder or bronzer it is well worth it to put it on under your foundation.
Mayte V.
Houston
Esta base hace que tu maquillaje se mire más terso y suave poreso me gusto avía buscado bases diferentes pero esta fue la que me gusto más por su suavidad. dura más el maquillaje con esta base puesta. Tiene un olor rico.
MiriamP (.
Feels sooo nice! I wear this on the areas on my face that aren’t oily so everywhere except my T-zone and I love the finish! It creates a smooth canvas and plays well with many foundations!
Kenia N.
Definitely one of my favorites, my face is really dry and this is oil base so it worked great for me. My sisters skin is a little more oily than mine and she uses this as well and again, it works great for her. It is a little on the pricier side but you definitely get what you pay for and it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.
Addison S.
This is so unbelievably greasy and you would think with the silicone feeling it would fill in your pores but it doesn’t do that it it makes me foundation sit very weirdly in my skin
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This is my number 1, go to, all time favorite, holy grail primer! This along with the foundation is my absolute favorite. It gives you such a nice airbrushed finish you can’t even tell I have makeup on.
Ashley G.
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Is this worth the buy?