BY LANCÔME #56 in Face Primer

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
  • "this is a great product. i recommend it to anyone with oily skin and struggling to find a good primer. the price is great too! very nice and soft. " in 63 reviews
  • "this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!" in 15 reviews
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
After buying my usual Lancome products such as the Dual Finish Powder and the Monsieur Mascara, I typically receive free samples. Out of these samples, I got the face primer. It is in a small bottle, only 0.23 fl. oz.

I would have never expected from such a tiny bottle how long-lasting the product has turned out to be. I hated primers before using this one. They always made me break out or they just would not work. They would have weird chemical smells. This primer you only have to use a droplet of size to get bigger than life results. I have had this small 0.23 fl. oz. bottle for 5 months and I still have more than half of it available.

Using just the smallest amount, it applies on to my face like silk. It is NOT OILY! Incredible! It just perfectly sits on your skin. Blends right in. Once again, by using ONLY A SMALL DROPLET, it covers my entire face.

It's so light, like covering your face in a cloud. There is no weird smell. It feels like silk. It's amazing. I love it. And you will too.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Such a smoothing and hydrating primer. This primer holds your makeup down for hours!! It makes my foundation glide on with such ease !! The only thing i wish it did better was fill pores but it does mildly blur them! The primer is tacky which i love because it really makes my foundation stick onto it!! My biggest problem with primers is they normally dry my skin but this one keeps my skin soft and hydrated! This is not a primer you hear about that often but it definitely is one to check out at Macy’s and try!!!
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
This is my go to primer! It is a little on the pricey side, but when it’s going on my face, I don’t mind paying a little extra for an amazing product! When I use this, my makeup stays on for days. I always have it in my makeup bag. A little goes a long way! I love that it doesn’t feel sticky or wet like other primers I’ve tried do. I definitely get my money’s worth with this product!
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
I have bought sooo many foundations this year because NOTHING would stay on my face it would either flake,melt, or sbloch off - the joys of combination/ Acne skin in Utah- went to ulta and the lady gave me a sample of this primer and my make up life just changed l!! BEST thing I have used make up wise it’s light weight and silky and my foundation actually Stays on! ❤ 🙌 this is my miracle product :) can’t imagine doing my make up with out it again :)
Catrina S.
I had high hopes for this primer, but I'm not impressed. It's VERY oily, and makes every one of my foundations slide around (even my Lancome Teint Idole Ultra wear). It does make my skin feel velvety and smooth, but what good is that if it ruins your foundation? I was expecting more, especially at this price point. Disappointed.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
It may only be a sample size but this is part one of my makeup process every single time without fail. Using this primer has helped my looks sit so much better on my face. It works wonders and goes on so smoothly. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything else.
Brittnay B.
Kingwood, TX
Bought this when I purchased Lancôme’s liquid foundation and haven’t been disappointed. It does a great job smoothing the skin and mattefying. Not the best for pier minimizing I don’t think as my friend bought the same primer and she has larger pores than me and wasn’t a fan. A little goes a long way which is also nice!
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
This is a really good primer, its a little bit expensive but totally worth it. Anyway like you just need to use like a drop so this will take forever for you to finish this primer. I like the feeling and the touch after using this product and this helps to hold my make-up the entire day.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
This primer has a silicone-like feel and does feel very creamy and smooth on the skin. I believe it works for all skin types including delicate skin. I did notice it helped my foundation last longer, however, I do not think it helped with the appearance of pores or with oiliness 🤷🏽‍♀️. Not to mention that price 😳
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I like using this pro primer when I apply a matte foundation because it feels hydrating for my dry skin. It helps minimize my pores and leaves a nice soft finish to work over with my make up application. I always work with this primer when using Lancome foundations for a flawless and longwear finish.
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Is this worth the buy?