BY LANCÔME

Inspired by makeup artist techniques, Lancôme reveals the secret for a perfect complexion! An ultra-soft, translucent makeup base to smooth skin surface and boost makeup staying power .

Benefits

• Perfect complexion
  • Smoothed skin surface

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
After buying my usual Lancome products such as the Dual Finish Powder and the Monsieur Mascara, I typically receive free samples. Out of these samples, I got the face primer. It is in a small bottle, only 0.23 fl. oz.

I would have never expected from such a tiny bottle how long-lasting the product has turned out to be. I hated primers before using this one. They always made me break out or they just would not work. They would have weird chemical smells. This primer you only have to use a droplet of size to get bigger than life results. I have had this small 0.23 fl. oz. bottle for 5 months and I still have more than half of it available.

Using just the smallest amount, it applies on to my face like silk. It is NOT OILY! Incredible! It just perfectly sits on your skin. Blends right in. Once again, by using ONLY A SMALL DROPLET, it covers my entire face.

It's so light, like covering your face in a cloud. There is no weird smell. It feels like silk. It's amazing. I love it. And you will too.
Kayla D.
American fork , UT
I have bought sooo many foundations this year because NOTHING would stay on my face it would either flake,melt, or sbloch off - the joys of combination/ Acne skin in Utah- went to ulta and the lady gave me a sample of this primer and my make up life just changed l!! BEST thing I have used make up wise it’s light weight and silky and my foundation actually Stays on! ❤ 🙌 this is my miracle product :) can’t imagine doing my make up with out it again :)
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
I’m going to start off by saying that I honestly don’t remember what my makeup looked like before this product but I LOVEEEE the way it looks now and I will never go back! I have fairly dry somewhat combination skin and I have found this works amazing under my foundation because it applies as a perfectly thin/weightless layer of primer that my foundation rests on and it doesn’t become patchy or dry. It looks very smooth and lasts all day even in the Florida heat. I HIGHLY recommend, especially when a little bit goes a LONG way and so I definitely think you get your money’s worth.
*Just so you know what I’m applying over the primer that works so great: tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and then the Clinique setting powder-Blended Face Powder + Brush - No. 20 Invisible Blend 35g/1.2oz Plus, the rest of the makeup I use but this is just my main base!
I also moisturize with Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief prior to primer application.
Arista C.
Stone Mtn, GA
The La Base Pro from Lancôme is one of my go to primers! I have very oily skin, so even thou the consistency of the primer seems very oily, it actually sets Matte once on the skin. This is perfect for all day wear! I have tried so many different products with my skin being oily and so far this one gives me the longest wear. It’s a high end product, but it’s worth the money, especially if you want to get long wear out of your makeup. #FaceByArista 💄
Megan A.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! Let me start by saying I used to feel that primer unnecessary. The ones I had tried in the past were thick and I felt oily once my foundation was on. Recently I’ve been have some skin issues and my foundation just wasn’t going on nicely and I remembered I had a travel size of this Lancôme primer I hadn’t tried yet. It’s literally a game changer. Now my makeup is flawless and It looks like I have no pores... when in reality my pores are huge! I’ve been going on about this stuff ever since I have it a try. I will tell anyone and everyone that wears make up that this is a must have and so worth the money.
Ashley G.
this primer worked fairly well on my skin. it hid my pores well, and made my face feel smooth, gave me a perfect canvas for my makeup. it does feel quite oily but it doesn’t bother me since i set my makeup anyway. overall it’s a good primer, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to go buy it. this actually reminds me of the milani prime shield in the mattifying formula. same texture and results!
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
I got this as a sample and still have lots in it. Little going long way with this. I use it just to use it. It is nice in the skin and great for dry skin. This is a more advanced make up product. I would not go out and buy it but I would use free samples for sure.
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
This primer is like silk for your face! It helps my foundation stay so well and is very easy to apply (I use my hands). I have combo skin and it doesn’t give me problems on my dry or oily spots! I can’t recommend this enough! Definitely worth the price
Taylor Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this primer! I’ve been trying many different ones and I think this is my fav. Gives moister and a nice matte finish! I used this in New York when it was freezing outside and my makeup always looked fresh and perfect in pictures! Worth the price!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Currently my favorite primer. Settles very nicely over daily moisturizer. Perfectly pairs with the bareMinerals Collector's Edition Deluxe Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for an all day, even foundation hold (which is hard to do with a powder foundation). Reminds me of the e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer- Large but of much higher quality but naturally it has a higher price point. Product is $42 for an 8 oz bottle from Lancôme. The smaller 5 oz bottle is a better deal at only $20.
Yarima M.
I am looking for a good primer. This makes my makeup last longer? It works with oily skin ?
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Does this primer actually help with the lasting of makeup? Up to how long?
Lauren S.
I have very oily skin and large pores, so I'm looking for an anti-shine product. I am also prone to break outs, so I'm afraid this will ruin my skin. Has anyone tried this?
Amber A.
Where could I find this?
Jennifer H.
Does this dry sticky or heavy feeling?