Lancôme L' Extreme Mascara Waterproof - Noir Stretch uploaded by Aleksandra D.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome mascara - Lancome L' Extreme Waterproof Mascara 01 Noir Stretch (Black). How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

• I haven't found a mascara that doesn't clump up so I'm wondering ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump? And how long does it last on?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara waterproof? Will it stay on all day ?1 Answers
Brie F.
This mascara is everything, including expensive. I already have pretty long eyelashes and as a first-time user I was very impressed but not with the price tag. I used in until it went dry and then went back to my L'Oreal voluminous. I would recommend it to those that don't have very long eyelashes though
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Best mascara ever ! I have been using it since forever - my fave one , my only one and forever ! Love it doesn't irritate my eyes and it's waterproof ! Lashes are extremely visible when you use it ! I buy it and will be buying it always !
Veronica J.
Bayonne, NJ
Makes my lashes look fantastic!! I love this product !! I use it all the time when I go out and the best part is it's waterproof ! It's very easy to apply too, it's just not like other mascaras, I recommend this product to everyone
Macey C.
This mascara is amazing! I don't think they could do anything to make it any better! Thought it's pricey, it's DEFINITELY worth the money! I've bought this mascara many times. It gives so much length to the lashes!
Emily G.
Pasadena, TX
AMAZING product I swear! Is actually water proof & last a long time. Have bought this product twice in the past year. My eyes change color & they aren't very big, but this mascara makes my eyes POP, definitely buying more when mine runs out again
Caitlin P.
Hilo, HI
I've bought this product twice and it has never failed me, tried and true. Does not bleed and cause raccoon eyes, gives you full lash effect as well as volume and it stays out when your getting wet. Would definitely buy again when I can I need a re-fill.
Destiny P.
Portland , OR
Such an AMAZING mascara! The only Lancôme product I've ever purchased but, I hear nothing but good things about the brand. I'm excited to buy more and try different products asap.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
I received a sample mascara with a purchase and I must say it's amazing. Haven't bought it in full size because I don't become crazy about mascara as much as other makeup. But definitely great and I enjoyed it.
Hunter J.
I received a sample of this to try and I have to say I am really loving it. It stays put all day with no fall out. It will smudge if you really run your eyes, but that's sort of to be expected with a mascara.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
No raccoon eyes for me anymore. A sure thing for great lashes. It is worth the price not to have smudge under your eye. Available at Macy's and other fine department stores.
Karla S.
Does this mascara gives your eyes a dramatic look?
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Is it long wearing??and smudge proof ??
wendy c.
México
How much longer can this product last for you?
Karrington H.
Is this worth buying at all??
Gillian B.
Orlando, FL
I have super oily lids and mascara usually tends to run and flake on me. Does this one do that?