Lancôme L' Extreme Mascara Noir Stretch

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
This is by far one of my absolute favorite mascaras!! I bought this one a while back and have not bought one comparable since! This mascara is great for daily use or you can glam it up for a night out.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
I have naturally very thick and full lashes - so if you don't, your mileage may very. This gives my lashes that "wow" factor. All day or all night, they look like natural falsies. I'd buy this over and over again because the length and definition it gives me is unreal.
Aisha H.
Everyone that knows me knows I Love mascara especially the mascara that makes your lashes grow but I've never used like home mascara before I really would like to use this mascara but it looks like it'll last long and it makes her lashes look plump and Fuller
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! The packaging is super cute and different and you get a lot of product for your money. It's long lasting and wearing and takes a lot to get it off. The color is dark and very bold. It gives you a fake lash look
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
As far as mascaras go, this worked beautifully on me. Howeve, as the afternoon went on the mascara did clump a bit. Unfortunately I'd recommend a drugstore brand instead; maybeline, covergirl, etc.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this mascara for my underline lashes, it doesn't add volume at all, as the brush is very thin, If you want a more natural look you will love this mascara.
Josselyn F.
I really like to use this mascara for an everyday makeup look. However, they only add length so if you are looking for volume, I wouldn't suggest this mascara. For me it does Show a few signs of clumping. But overall it's a good mascara.
Lisy W.
Like it a lot, it help give length to my lashes.
I use this product often, is one of my favorites.
The package is attractive.
At Penha Aruba.
I will buy it again and I will recommend it also.
Parul T.
I really like this mascara. It lengthens your lashes and doesn't look clumpy, which is really good. If you like volume in your lashes I wouldn't suggest this as it is solely for length. Overall, happy with this
Amanda J.
Abu Dhabi
Its a pretty long lasting mascara, does not dry out or clump up, its a buildable mascara for those that like to layer up their lashes !
Ngọc M.
Chi đội 3 thôn Hồng Quang xã Tân Châu huyện Khoái Châu tỉnh Hưng Yên Việt Nam
I would like to be used to try this product