BY LANCÔME

Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally very thick and full lashes - so if you don't, your mileage may very. This gives my lashes that "wow" factor. All day or all night, they look like natural falsies. I'd buy this over and over again because the length and definition it gives me is unreal.
Josselyn F.
Josselyn F.
I really like to use this mascara for an everyday makeup look. However, they only add length so if you are looking for volume, I wouldn't suggest this mascara. For me it does Show a few signs of clumping. But overall it's a good mascara.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this mascara for my underline lashes, it doesn't add volume at all, as the brush is very thin, If you want a more natural look you will love this mascara.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as mascaras go, this worked beautifully on me. Howeve, as the afternoon went on the mascara did clump a bit. Unfortunately I'd recommend a drugstore brand instead; maybeline, covergirl, etc.
Parul T.
Parul T.
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
I really like this mascara. It lengthens your lashes and doesn't look clumpy, which is really good. If you like volume in your lashes I wouldn't suggest this as it is solely for length. Overall, happy with this