Lancôme L' Absolu Rouge SPF 12 - Lip Color uploaded by Roxanne R.Lancôme L' Absolu Rouge SPF 12 - Lip Color uploaded by Andrea S.Lancôme L' Absolu Rouge SPF 12 - Lip Color uploaded by Andrea S.

BY LANCÔME

Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is great! The rose lancome pink is a deep matte pink and stays on really well. The caprice shade is a warmer red, perfect for the holidays. It's moisturizing!
LACEY S.
North Richland Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this formula! Goes on so smooth and lasts most of the day! I need to buy more of these for my kit! LOVE!!!
Cheyanne D.
Heflin, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancôme is an amazing makeup brand and their lipsticks are top notch. Very creamy and so easy to use
Sarah A.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth application and good color coverage. It was a little drying and on the expensive side.
Beauty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty lipstick, but not worth it. It feathers and doesn't last long. Had to reapply quite a bit. The price needs to be lowered of the quality. I wouldn't buy this again. Please don't buy this. Not worth it.
Nishtha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is moist and creamy. I carry this one in my purse and can use with any outfit.. easy to apply. Lancôme rouge color has different shades and they are long lasting too... love this item
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really good product. I am satisfied with this. I love this. You can try this out. You will 100% satisfy by this product really good colours and really good pigmentation
Dal H.
I use this lipstick everyday. This colour us very beautiful and matches with every dress
Roxanne R.
Winnipeg, MB
So amazing.. my absolut favourite lipstick. I like how it feels when your applying it on your lips. And they have amazing colors to choose from.. definitely highly recommended!
Shannon W.
Kimball, MI
Is this really bright I don't wear really red because it don't fit my face and does it wear off fast