BeautyEyeEyelinerLancôme
Lancome Khol Waterproof oogpotlood - 04 Prune

Lancome Khol Waterproof oogpotlood - 04 Prune

Lancôme Khôl Hypnôse Waterproof. Twists and Turn Pencil Long Lasting. Apply Khôl Hypnôse Waterproof close to the lash line. Blend with a thin brush to create a smoky look. Line the inside rim of the eyes for a sophisticated makeup look. Precision and intensity in a single sweep. Creamy texture. Smudge resistant. Water resistant. All skin types.

Is this product any good?
Need a liner that will last all night! I work 3rd. Bought [product:lancome-khol-hypnose-waterproof-liner] , not imptessed.
Does this smudge or transfer to upper lid?
Start your review of Lancome Khol Waterproof oogpotlood - 04 Prune!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne S.
Kinsley, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this product goes on smooth and easy glides on and lasts all day long waterproof so stays on even when its ur worst moments and crying dont need to reapply all day and great to take on the go or when traveling I will buy this product again makes my eyes look amazing and gives a great pop to my eyes
Jenny B.
Tulsa, OK
This little pricey treat is worth it!! Goes on like velvet. Looks great, last forever. Def need makeup remover to get off!
heinnys G.
Tengo una amiga que tiene este lapiz de lancome es a prueba de agua estaba pensando en comprarlos pero tambien me gustaria recirbirlo
Tabatha W.
Russellville
This eyeliner goes on smooth but tends to smudge easily. Since it is roll up, the tip doesn't stay sharp and gives a wider line. Not truly waterproof as it wipes off with tears. It does have a good color selection.
Jodi B.
Sherrills Frd, NC
Love this Waterproof Eyeliner By Lancome. You’ll need the Lancome  Blue Liquid Make up Remover. Like all the Lancome Eyeliners I would Recommend. Hazel eye color
Fiza A.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is more towards people with a steady hand so it wasn’t exactly a match for me but the consistency of the liner itself was creamy and went on smooth.
Christina P.
Modesto, CA
I love this eye liner last all day and does not smudge like most eye liners.
I love this eye liner last all day and does not smudge like most eye liners.
Rebecca S.
Lexington
Okay product that goes well with the Hypnose lashes. The mascara is an awesome product. I bought the mascara a few times, but the eyeliner could be better. Long lasting eyeliner that comes off easily with Bifacil, another great product.
Crystal F.
It is a nice, smooth product. Lasts all day until you take it off. Definitely will buy again.
𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓.
I enjoyed this product because it is quite waterproof, but becaise it is waterproof is much more firm on the skin which it doesn't bother me that much, but people that I have done makeup on them with this product have felt it more firm, so it really depends on the person's skin type.