BY LANCÔME

Lancôme Khôl Hypnôse Waterproof. Twists and Turn Pencil Long Lasting. Apply Khôl Hypnôse Waterproof close to the lash line. Blend with a thin brush to create a smoky look. Line the inside rim of the eyes for a sophisticated makeup look. Precision and intensity in a single sweep. Creamy texture. Smudge resistant. Water resistant. All skin types.

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I initially received a sample of this product, then I fell in love. It literally goes on eyelids so smoothly. Once on, I set it in place with mascara and a finishing spray so it doesn’t smudge. The liner stays on all day and feels amazing. Love this eyeliner.
Laura S.
York, PA
Great for tight lining and for solid smokey looks. Received as a sample and will repurchase once it runs out. For now it’s nice to have in my bag and easy to reapply in a hurry. Would recommend swatching in stores to see if you like the payoff before purchasing.
Julia M.
Love this brand. I like almost all their products. The Hypnose is great and really stays on. The only issue I had was that It was kinda of difficult to take off since I have sensitive skin and try not to use makeup remover when I don't have to. It does come off easily if you gently use cold cream to take it off and it doesn't irritate your face.
April F.
Oak Grove, MO
I liked this liner a lot! It has good coverage and lasts the whole day it is pricey which is the only reason it's not my go to liner but I still liked it a lot and recommend it!!
heinnys G.
Tengo una amiga que tiene este lapiz de lancome es a prueba de agua estaba pensando en comprarlos pero tambien me gustaria recirbirlo
Aryana B.
Phoenix
Very nice, but I don't see much difference from other brands. Nice consistency and works well.

Department store.
Jenny b.
Tulsa, OK
This little pricey treat is worth it!! Goes on like velvet. Looks great, last forever. Def need makeup remover to get off!
Iulia V.
Iasi
This is an amazing product for someone like me that has Watery eyes and not even the stronger pencils don't work like on others. This one doesn't crumble and smudge. You can feel the quality for the price
Oumei b.
Agadir, Souss massa
This Lancôme Khol Hypnôse Waterproof Liner lip liner is awesome too easy to use and it stay all the day I really love it and I usually use it . I recommand you to use it and I think it is not expansive.
Suha A.
Sydney
This range is just amazing, i love he name obviously and i love the effect that it give me, the dramatic eye look, everyone i know asks me about it.