BY LANCÔME

This ultra shiny gloss sweeps on a sheer, sexy wash of color in a variety of shades and flavors. You’ll love the ultra-glossy formula that glides on easily with its tube-tip applicator. Perfectly portable, this essential gloss discreetly slips in a pocket or purse for a quick fix of fabulous anytime.

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

• This lip gloss smells so good and make my lips look reall...2 Answers
  • Best lip gloss of yours you apply on everyday? 5 Answers
  • Do you find that this lasts? My biggest complaint with gl...2 Answers
Lancôme Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lipgloss
  • "Lancome Juicy Tubes are my absolute favorite lip glosses! They are great by themselves and add a hint of color and shine, but are perfect for layering over my favorite Lancome lipsticks for a shiny (and TASTY) look! Almost any Lancome lipstick has a specific Juicy Tube color that looks brilliant over it! Raspberry Ice is one of my favorite flavors, but I have many other colors and flavors that I also love. Raspberry Ice seems to look best paired over Lancome Color Design Lipstick in "The New Pink", "It Girl", or "Curtain Call". This lip gloss is not heavy or sticky and it lasts for several hours before needing to be re-applied." in 99 reviews
  • "I have so many Juicy Tubes. They're long lasting and very shiny. " in 22 reviews
  • "I really like this product. Got it at Sephora and it's moisturizing, smooth, not too sticky and I love that packaging. It's really cute and I love the color. I thought it was a good value for lancome and it flatters my skin tone (fair-cool-toned). I would definitely consider buying from this brand again for their lip glosses. I actually didn't have to put lip balm on for hours when I use this (I have chronically dry lips). Very happy. Verdict: Recommend and love :)" in 20 reviews
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I’m a Lancôme & a gloss lover. Juicy Tubes was a staple in my life & were stashed everywhere. I think I have had about every color there is, with & without glitter. I will wear them alone, over lipstick for the moisture & shine. For a long time when you would get a free gift with a purchase at Macy’s it always had one in it. If you buy online with Lancôme you get to pick one or two travel sized products, the majority of the time I would pick a Juicy Tube. There are so many newer products out now from Lancôme I don’t always reach for a Juicy Tube like before, but I still love them!
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
My lips are always poppin with this lip gloss from Lancôme! It looks good over every color! I particular like to apply it over Lancôme's Wine Party (cream) shade of lipstick, as well as Fashion Icon (Metallic) lip shade. The shade of lip gloss is more pink, but very glittery and shiny. Your lips will capture many eyes! It is very glossy, so beware! Not for the faint-hearted! 😘 Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Lipstick
Danielle B.
I received a tube of this from Lancôme as a gift for testing out their products and it has become one of my favorite lip glosses. I usually do a full face of makeup but on the days I want to take a break I use a little lipgloss and mascara. This product delivers sheer color and glossy shine.
Aimee J.
Sheridan, MI
Review for: Other more...
I have been using Juicy Tubes for over 18 years now. I own many colors and have purchased them from Ulta and Lancome. They smell good and don't have a bad taste. You do need to reapply often. Wide variety of colors and affordable price.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
I really like this gloss. It has a really nice color and shine. It doesn’t transfer as much as most glosses do. It has a nice fragrance, not too overwhelming or anything. The price isn’t the best, but for a gift set I’d say it’s worth it.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite lip gloss. A little expensive for being lip glosses but I love them so much. They smell good it's a sweet scent. It is pretty sticky but I think my lips absorb stickiness a little bit and it's sort of transforms into moisture. A hydrates my lips and it gives you the sweetest prettiest hint of pink. making your lips look Lively and younger. It is a lip gloss so you will have to reapply as the day goes on but I don't mind because it's so pretty.
Natasha R.
FREDERICKSBURG, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Loving my Lancôme Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lipgloss I’m Tickled Pink! Smells and tastes so good and yummy! Lancôme’s packaging is always sleek and this is my fave lip gloss brand so of course, I’m totally satisfied.
Lucia D.
Reading
I love this product. It is excellent lipstick for your lips. Your lips feel soft . This product has good price. I recommend 💯 used this lipstick.! This lipstick has long lasting, good price , good results.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
I’m so torn. This product is like the definition of my middle school make up knowledge. I remember being obsessed and rocking it back in the day. I saw this recently and decided to buy it for the sake of nostalgia. It was not at all what I remember. It was super glossy. And sticky. Definitely not an everyday gloss. It doesn’t seem to last long. It’s great for a night out when you don’t mind reapplying often.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I have kept this for way longet than I probably should have. I love the way this looks on top of my red lipsticks. It really does make them look "juicy" but it doesnt feel overly sticky. Love this formula and deep red colour
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best lip gloss of yours you apply on everyday?
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this come in flavors or colors?
Emily P.
Bronx, NY
Will this make my lips sticky?
Anita T.
Is it a good brand and why
Kasaundra D.
Isanti, MN
How long does the color last?

Amazon