BY LANCÔME

This ultra shiny gloss sweeps on a sheer, sexy wash of color in a variety of shades and flavors. You'll love the ultra-glossy formula that glides on easily with its tube-tip applicator. Perfectly portable, this essential gloss discreetly slips in a pocket or purse for a quick fix of fabulous anytime. see more...

• Best lip gloss of yours you apply on everyday? 5 Answers
  • Is this really glossy or thick and sticky?2 Answers
  • Is this one really thick and tacky like Victoria's secret ones? o...2 Answers
Buy on Lancôme*
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Juicy Tubes are a staple product in my purse. The formula isn’t sticky and the colors are great for wearing alone or over lipstick. It’s moisturizing and comes in a variety of finishes, from plain gloss to very sparkly, depending on your preference. The smell is great too!
EMarie H.
Charlotte
Review for: Smoothie Tickled Pink more...
Received the juicy tubes as a gift from my sister. I don't normally use a lip gloss such as this on top of lipstick or alone. Tried it first on top of a lipstick, went on smooth and made the color pop and extra shiny. Smells amazing and does not taste badly either. Then tried it alone, and it left a nice hint of color and lasted very well, which surprised me. Would definitely recommend again.
Amanda L.
First off this lipgloss is beyond moisturizing its beautiful it has alot of color and super shiny and you don't need to apply it over and over it really lasts longer than most lipglosses and you can find this at Sephora, Ulta , mall etc and its so worth it i could have a better lipgloss
Sandra F.
Waddell, AZ
One of my favorite lip glosses. I wear it everyday. It has a sweet smell and sort of taste to it. It's a little sticky but I'm ok with that. I bought it from HSN and it came in a set of 4. It's easy to apply and can be worn with anything. I would highly recommend to others.
Rosaly N.
I have loved these Lancôme glosses for years. They have an incredible shine and an amazing staying power. You can still feel the moisture even after drinking or eating. Having them in a small tube is perfect if you don't want to commit to just one color for long and for taking on vacation.
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
I like the juicy tubes they applies very smoothly and it gives me a good shine with a nice moisture on my lips plus lancome juicy tubes have a nice range of colors for anyone and i love how it smell its not that plasticy feel that other lip glosses can give you
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I am in love with this product! I have one for every where I go. I love the moisturizing feeling it gives along with the beautiful colors it offers. It has a great shine and really adds to your face. I highly recommend this product. I bought each of my tubes for 19$ so it can be pricey but this product is a must have!!!
Amanda M.
This gloss is my favorite because I have chapped lips so often this has been a life saver for me its super moisturizing and stays that way for long periods of time
Brandi E.
austin texas
These are really nice for spring. Are shiny but not sticky in anyway. Come in a bunch of colors and last a long time on the lips. I recommend this and buy these for myself and my nieces all the time.
Megan H.
Review for: Jelly Raspberry Ice more...
Lancome Juicy Tubes are my absolute favorite lip glosses! They are great by themselves and add a hint of color and shine, but are perfect for layering over my favorite Lancome lipsticks for a shiny (and TASTY) look! Almost any Lancome lipstick has a specific Juicy Tube color that looks brilliant over it! Raspberry Ice is one of my favorite flavors, but I have many other colors and flavors that I also love. Raspberry Ice seems to look best paired over Lancome Color Design Lipstick in "The New Pink", "It Girl", or "Curtain Call". This lip gloss is not heavy or sticky and it lasts for several hours before needing to be re-applied.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best lip gloss of yours you apply on everyday?
Kasaundra D.
Isanti, MN
How long does the color last?
Veronica C.
How can you know what type of color goes with your skin color?
Isabel D.
Is this really glossy or thick and sticky?
Kacie Lynn S.
Lafayette, LA
What are other good colors for medium dark skin?