BY LANCÔME

This ultra shiny gloss sweeps on a sheer, sexy wash of color in a variety of shades and flavors. You'll love the ultra-glossy formula that glides on easily with its tube-tip applicator. Perfectly portable, this essential gloss discreetly slips in a pocket or purse for a quick fix of fabulous anytime. see more...

• Best lip gloss of yours you apply on everyday? 5 Answers
  • Is this really glossy or thick and sticky?2 Answers
  • Is this one really thick and tacky like Victoria's secret ones? o...2 Answers
Buy on Lancôme*
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: Smoothie Beach Plum
I really like this product. Got it at Sephora and it's moisturizing, smooth, not too sticky and I love that packaging. It's really cute and I love the color. I thought it was a good value for lancome and it flatters my skin tone (fair-cool-toned). I would definitely consider buying from this brand again for their lip glosses. I actually didn't have to put lip balm on for hours when I use this (I have chronically dry lips). Very happy. Verdict: Recommend and love :)
Amanda C.
Fairfield, OH
I love Juicy Tubes! I've been using them for years, probably around ten at this point. There are so many finish and color options. The gloss is slightly sticky, which is why I removed one star but after a while of wear it no longer feels sticky or tacky. The shade range is impressive and these give the perfect amount of shine and slight pigment to the lips.
Christina E.
I got a gift set of these tubes with Simmer, Lychee, Marshmallow Electro, and Caramel Gospel. They look so gorgeous in the tubes but don't add much color to the lips. Also, the product is extremely thick and sticky and my hair sticks to it quickly on windy days. I do *love* the smell and the colors, though!
Marissa C.
Review for: Jelly Miracle
On a whim while Xmas shopping I bought a 3 pack of these beauties for myself. I.love. them! This one is mostly sheer and fresh and light, the others have a more lipstick consistency, but they are all super long lasting and look like the icing on the cake. You look finished even with just powder and mascara!
Review for: Smoothie Spring Fling
For a girl who isn't a big fan of juicy Tubes I sure do have a lot. Personally I think they are to goopy, sticky and thick. I will say they do have a pretty glossiness to them so that is nice. However for the price I can not recommend them. I do wish they would change there formula...
Mercedes K.
Review for: Jelly Raspberry Ice
I love this shade for the spring and summer. It also smells amazing! It goes on thick and is extremely glossy. The only thing I don't like is it gets somewhat sticky. I do recommend it to people because it seems to go with all skin tones! It's a beautiful color for the warm weather.
Review for: Jelly Raspberry Ice
So the shade itself is pretty for a clear gloss but it's not worth it to me to use the full tube. Its sticky and goopy and thick. Also the sent is awful! Its supposed to smell like raspberries but really it just smells like bad bubblegum...I will not repurchase.
Review for: Smoothie Beach Plum
I LOVE this shade for the fall over a dark lipstick. However I just can not stand how goopy juicy tubes are and so for that reason I can not use the whole thing but I do feel sad for giving this tube away to someone else because I will miss the beautiful shade!
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
This will forever be one of my fav lipglosses! It is sticky, so not wind friendly, but that good sticky that makes your lips look extra luscious. Have used for 8 years and will continue to buy, even though the tubes last forever I rarely need to re stock!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Hallucination (opaque)
Although these glosses were on the sticky side, they were so fun, smelled amazing, and we're really pretty. Simmer smelled like and orange creamsicle and was a warm sparkly peach cream perfection. I have purchased it many times and definitely still would.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best lip gloss of yours you apply on everyday?
Kasaundra D.
Isanti, MN
How long does the color last?
Veronica C.
How can you know what type of color goes with your skin color?
Isabel D.
Is this really glossy or thick and sticky?
Kacie Lynn S.
Lafayette, LA
What are other good colors for medium dark skin?