BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsCosmetic Sets
Lancome Juicy Tubes Mini Ultra Shiny Hydrating Lip Gloss Set - No Color

Lancome Juicy Tubes Mini Ultra Shiny Hydrating Lip Gloss Set - No Color

What it is: A limited-edition set featuring five mini Juicy Tubes in different shades and finishes for ultra-glossy lips. What it does: Every press of the tube tip applicator delivers ultra-glossy shine and the perfect amount of sticky texture you'll want to apply on repeat. Lips feel lusciously juicy and cushioned with four hours of lasting hydration. Shades include:- Marshmallow Electro- Framboise Pop- Spring Fling- Hallucination- Birthday

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Juicy Tubes Mini Ultra Shiny Hydrating Lip Gloss Set - No Color!
How would you rate this product?
Amber S.
San Antonio
I love these lip glosses, they glide on smooth and a little color goes a long way. Pro tip: purchase these at Ulta for $25, you get a lot of product with these five tubes, which is better than spending $20 on one tube only.
Julia A.
Boca Raton, FL
Lancome Juicy Tubes Mini Ultra Shiny Hydrating Lip Gloss Set - No Color uploaded by Julia A.
My friends got me this cute little set from Sephora for my birthday 🥳 my favorite is the pink glitter one ☝️ love it! Totally recommend it

Looking for your answer?