MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossZupishi
Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Ultra Shiny Miracle (Unboxed)

Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Ultra Shiny Miracle (Unboxed)

by Zupishi

This ultra shiny gloss sweeps on a sheer, sexy wash of color in a variety of shades and flavors. You'll love the ultra-glossy formula that glides on easily with its tube-tip applicator. Perfectly portable, this essential gloss discreetly slips in a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Ultra Shiny Miracle (Unboxed)!
How would you rate this product?
Oak Harbor, WA
Amazing lipgloss that keeps your lip glowing and beautiful.it keeps the lips super alive thereby preventing cracking that comes along with dry lips. Highly recommend Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Ultra Shiny Miracle (Unboxed)
Orange Park
Super high gloss. If you want your lips to shine this is definitely the product. The lipgloss tastes good too
Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Ultra Shiny Miracle (Unboxed) uploaded by Nicky M.
Purchased at: Hudson's Bay
Lancome Juicy Tubes I’ve been a fan of juicy tubes since they originally launched years ago. I’m so happy to see them getting popular again! The packaging is so cute and it’s perfect for the purse or on display! I love the scent and how easy and smooth it applies. It’s very sticky so it lasts however, the down part is that my hair can get stuck on my lips since this gloss because of how sticky it is. I love all the shades they come in and especially the sparkly blue shade in “icy pop” because it brings out the white in my teeth! #lancome #juicytube #gloss #review #voxbox #influenster
Navojoa
Has a very cute gloss, keep my lips beautiful and i feel its so soft and moisturizing, i love used.
Philippines
Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Ultra Shiny Miracle (Unboxed) uploaded by AYA M.
The best lipgloss I had so far. Im not really a fan of using lipgloss but even since I got this juicy tube from my aunt from texas, I started to try it out. Before I use it before applying lipcreams and trust me this one is definitely moisturizing as well. I also use this to give shine to my lips so I also applied it over lip creams just like what I did in this photo. It gives highlights and healthy looking lips. Awesome!

Looking for your answer?