BeautyLipLip MakeupLancôme
Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Minis Set

Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Minis Set

Get instant volume in a single coat, no clumping or flaking.

Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Minis Set ? Can someone tell me if this set a good gift for lipgloss lover? This been on my wishlist, but yet again idk how good the quality is? How big the lip glosses come? Nor if the mini back pack a good quality?
Start your review of Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Minis Set!
Samari G.
Bethlehem, PA
Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Minis Set uploaded by Samari G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love these Lancome lipglosses. They go on shiny and stay shiny so you're not having to reapply every 5 minutes.
Cynthia V.
Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Minis Set uploaded by Cynthia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing value! It retails at $25 dlls, includes 5 mini glosses and a cute little backpack. The formula is great and smells very good. This set is perfect for a gift or if you want to try the formula.
Amber Dawn S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Minis Set uploaded by Amber Dawn S.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are absolutely my favorite glosses I’ve tried this year! They’re thick but in the best way, the kind of thickness that stays on your lips for hours! It is not goopy or stringy as some thicker glosses can be. They smell amazing and layer nicely over lip colors or worn alone as a super glossy lip! An absolute must have in my opinion! 💋
Ceci G.
Chino Hills, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this gift set. I bought 3 this past year. I had every intention of giving them all away. Well... I fell in love and kept one. I’m so happy I did. The glosses are mini but not tiny. Sometimes I just keep one in my pocket so I can reapply if necessary. I don’t find them too sticky. Sheen is amazing. The little backpack is adorable.
Samira K.
Las Vegas
I love these lip glosses. They feel so good on the lips. They really hydrate the lips and the glass stays for a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karime C.