Lancôme Juicy Tubes Enduringly Shiny Lip Gloss uploaded by Karla G.Lancôme Juicy Tubes Enduringly Shiny Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa M.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome lip gloss - Lancome Juicy Tubes Enduringly Shiny Hydrating Lip Gloss 92 Vanilla Soul. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips.

• Do you find that this lasts? My biggest complaint with gl...2 Answers
Megan M.
My sample of Lancôme's "Gloss in Love" in "Under the Spotlight" (fuschia with iridescent sparkle) became a full investment after I first used it, and I didn't mind the $27.00 price tag. This is lip gloss for adult women. A sample of "Under the Spotlight" actually showed up as an enhanced, comforting pink on me, giving my lips a vinyl shine and a wonderful finish. Total Beauty recommended these glosses and I couldn't agree any more, as this is non-tacky, non-sticky, long-lasting sheen to keep your lips wrapped in luxury while you glow. The range of available colors is awesome, and the consistency of the gloss is thick enough to shield your tender pout but sheer enough to allow you to sip champagne without leaving behind an unsightly shield. Lancôme has another winner with this product, to be sure!
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I hate this stuff. It's so sticky and it smells so overpowering. A lot of people like it because of the smell, but it's too much for me. I don't like having sticky lips, mostly because my hair gets caught it all day. I would not buy it again.
Courtney S.
Juicy tubes is one of my go to products. I hate the stickiness of a gloss, hate getting my hair stuck in it. But with juicy tubes i don't have that problem. They are moisturizing as well
Melissa M.
Dallas, GA
Omg. I love,love,love this product. It makes your lips so soft and pretty. It smells so good. To be from a high end beauty line of such quality ,it is really affordable too. A must have for every women that loves to be beautiful. Lancome is one of the most stellar brands in the business. I love their products.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I always carry a Juicy Tube with me. These are my holy grail lip product! Marshmallow is my favorite flavor! They taste great. They aren't sticky. They shine bright like a diamond. They aren't too expensive. They last forever. Bonus, Lancome is usually having some promotion where you get to try some stuff for free!!
Amy I.
I have a whole pack of these and I run through these babies like nobody's business. I apply a thick layer before bed and wake up to super soft lips that are liquid lipstick ready.
Karisa B.
I love the color and how it lasts a long time before I have to purchase another one. Also the wear lasts longer than others that I have tried and I love how it conditions my lips to keep them from being cracked! I love how I can wear it on top of any color for that shimmering extra gloss.
Paris W.
I used to use this in high school to make glitter stick to my lids on the daily. It somehow never creased and stayed all day, so 10/10 for that.
Haile G.
Rawlins , WY
Love the scents and colors!!! They have such a nourishing feel to the lips. Not sticky or dry whatsoever! Everyone could find their shade.
Karissa M.
Port Orchard, WA
Okay normally I don't like lip gloss cause it's all sticky but this stuff is so great. Not even sticky and looks really good on.
Kristen D.
Raleigh, NC
Do you find that this lasts? My biggest complaint with gloss is staying power. I don't mind spending the money if it lasts a few hours.