Lancôme Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phased Lip Oil
Shake It, Twist It, Love It! Colors that turn you on!
A seriously addictive lip oil with a pillowy-soft cushion applicator for a delicious shot of color with a hint of shine.
Shake it up with the latest innovation: Juicy Shaker’s bi-phase technology delivers the first pigmented lip oil with 2 distinct phases. The first phase is a transparent oil phase for a comfortable non-sticky shine. The second is the pigment phase for a shot of color. Shake Juicy Shaker like a cocktail shaker to mix the pigments and oil. The cushion applicator enhances application by delivering the perfect 'shot' of addictive non-sticky shine and a sheer tint of color to your lips that is simply irresistible.
The cocktail blend of 4 nourishing oils treats your lips like a lip balm. Peach kernel oil; a well-known emollient softens lips while Sweet Almond oil conditions and Cranberry oil provides rich anti-oxidant properties. Muscat Rose oil is rich in essential fatty acids and helps to soothe lips. So addictive, you won’t be able to resist applying it over and over.
Create your signature Parisian Lip Cocktail:
Apply L’Absolu Rouge Definition Matte Lipstick in Le Magenta to build your lip cocktail base. Add a ‘shot’ of flavor and non-sticky shine to your cocktail by tapping on Juicy Shaker in Berry In Love.
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Prunus Persica Kernel Oil / Peach Kernel Oil
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
- Sodium Saccharin
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil
- Propylene Carbonate
- Propylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Propyl Gallate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Ci 15850 / Red 7
- Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Parfum / Fragrance
Top Questions See all 455 Q&A
- "I love this lip oil so much! Don't be deterred by the blue color. It is sheer and gives you a slight blue filter look on the lips that makes your teeth look brighter! And it has a minty feel to it. I find it moisturizing all day and doesn't dry my lips. Super easy to use and isn't messy. Also the packaging is a plus! Super cute. " in 54 reviews
- "Tired of the matte lip trend that started during the winter months? I would recommend grabbing Lancome's new juicy shakers to rehydrate your lips. These glosses are formulated with almond oil, omega 3, and cranberry oil (all of which should work together to rehydrate and plump up your lips). One of the great things I love about this product is the cute packaging. Literally looks like mini-margarita shakers. The applicator on this gloss is different from other glosses. Instead of a doe-foot applicator, you get this cone shaped applicator tip. You just dap the products on your lip for a sheer layer of color (as opposed to swiping it across). It gives a nice sheen to your look, perfect for that dewy/glowy look that everyone is trying to achieve during spring. I love how all the shades in this collection are vibrant shades that can be paired with any outfit. " in 42 reviews
- "These are so much fun and feel great on the lips. They are not very opaque but if I'm looking for more color i simply line my lips and fill them with a matching liner and put the juicy shaker on top. They all smell amazing and like different fruits. I wouldn't consider these long lasting more like a gloss would last without the tacky feel. " in 31 reviews
Pro tip- if you find you’re not getting quite enough product on the cushion after you shake it up, what you can do is unscrew the cap about halfway before shaking- the air you are allowing in makes it possible for more product to be released onto the cushion applicator! I always do this because I like to build up the intensity of the stain.
I’ve been obsessed with Lancôme’s lip oils since I can remember... and to find out they came out with high pigmented matte oils?! Count me in! This product is perfect for anyone who hates the idea of feeling lipstick on their lips. It has a light-weight, insane color pay off and yet it will last all day. It glides onto your lips like an oil and can be used in a verity of applications. I’ve used it alone, as a primer for other lipsticks (especially the ones I love that I tend to eat away through the day... this product helps the staying power!) and even as a cheek stain! It has the thinness of a liquid lipstick without the over-drying wear.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos