Lancôme Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phased Lip Oil

Shake It, Twist It, Love It! Colors that turn you on!

A seriously addictive lip oil with a pillowy-soft cushion applicator for a delicious shot of color with a hint of shine.

Shake it up with the latest innovation: Juicy Shaker’s bi-phase technology delivers the first pigmented lip oil with 2 distinct phases. The first phase is a transparent oil phase for a comfortable non-sticky shine. The second is the pigment phase for a shot of color. Shake Juicy Shaker like a cocktail shaker to mix the pigments and oil. The cushion applicator enhances application by delivering the perfect 'shot' of addictive non-sticky shine and a sheer tint of color to your lips that is simply irresistible.

The cocktail blend of 4 nourishing oils treats your lips like a lip balm. Peach kernel oil; a well-known emollient softens lips while Sweet Almond oil conditions and Cranberry oil provides rich anti-oxidant properties. Muscat Rose oil is rich in essential fatty acids and helps to soothe lips. So addictive, you won’t be able to resist applying it over and over.

Create your signature Parisian Lip Cocktail:

Apply L’Absolu Rouge Definition Matte Lipstick in Le Magenta to build your lip cocktail base. Add a ‘shot’ of flavor and non-sticky shine to your cocktail by tapping on Juicy Shaker in Berry In Love.

• Diisostearyl Malate
  • Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

I have been eyeballing this lip oil for over a year. For the more pigmented shades, do they leave a stain? If so, is it long lasting. And [email protected] would you say it would be necessary to reapply?
Has anyone tried Lancome Juicy Shaker? I tried the matte shaker but not the juicy one, any comments?
Start your review of Lancôme Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phased Lip Oil!
Product Highlights
“...it has a minty feel to it. I find it moisturizing all day and doesn't dry my lips. Super easy to use and isn't messy. Also the packaging is a plus! Super cute. ” in 54 reviews
“Tired of the matte lip trend that started during the winter months? I would recommend grabbing Lancome's new juicy shakers to rehydrate your lips. These glosses are formulated with almond oil, omega 3, and cranberry oil (all of which should work together to rehydrate and plump up your lips). One of the great things I love about this product is the cute packaging. Literally looks like mini-margarita shakers. The applicator on this gloss is different from other glosses. Instead of a doe-foot applicator, you get this cone shaped applicator tip. You just dap the products on your lip for a sheer layer of color (as opposed to swiping it across). It gives a nice sheen to your look, perfect for that dewy/glowy look that everyone is trying to achieve during spring. I love how all the shades in this collection are vibrant shades that can be paired with any outfit. ” in 42 reviews
“...all smell amazing and like different fruits. I wouldn't consider these long lasting more like a gloss would last without the tacky feel. ” in 31 reviews
Athens
Honestly this product wasn’t all that great. I wouldn’t say it even stained my lips and it definitely didn’t dry. It just felt like my lips were oily
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love the Juicy shakers! They are so moisturizing and nourishing to the lips. The offer a beautiful color range from soft to really bold!
Rosemount, MN
I love this products! It smells yummy, it feels incredibly smooth and silky! I wear it on my no makeup days or to add extra shine over my lip color.
Review for: Lemon Explosion -Sparkly Pink
This has super nice and fancy packaging which is a plus. It's more of a sheer glossy type product. There is not that much pigmentation but I love it.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Walk The Lime
Love this product. It is the perfect blend of performance and cool factor. Wonderful pleasant colored gloss that leaves lips soft, tastes nice too.
These are ok but not worth the money with so many affordable lip oils on the market. The Milani ones are just as amazing for fraction of the price
brentwood, MD
this lipgloss / juicy shaker was not for me at all idont know but it felt weird on my lips and didnt last at all so nope i would not recommend it.
Review for: Lemon Explosion -Sparkly Pink
I found this product to be a little sticky but I love it because it's so moisturizing. The color pigmentation also felt just perfect for a lip balm
Elk Grove, CA
I have Wonder Melon and Piece of Cake, and I NEED MORE!!! These are great for moisturizing and adding just a hint of color. They smell great, too!
Westwood , MA
Review for: Mangoes Wild
Love! Smells so nice and keeps my lips so hydrated. Actually feels so good on my lips. I like the minty blue one and the Berry in Love. So pretty!

162 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Lancôme Juicy Shaker Irresistible Pigment Infused Bi-Phased Lip Oil (352 wonder melon (flavor - juicy watermelon)) is this product sticky? I don’t want to spend the money if my lips are going to be sticking together all day...
Adia D. • 10 months ago
I have the same fear with lip products and this is not sticky at all! It’s a super light weight oil with a tint! The texture is almost like water and keeps your lips hydrated. I use the cherry one (smells so yummy like a cherry snowcone or ice pop) and it it’s tinted enough to use in place of lip color but if you want just a light tint use light dabs.