Lancome Juicy Shaker

Juicy Shaker

what do you think this product ?
Has it a good smell?
Is this product more moisturizing then chapstick?
Start your review of Lancome Juicy Shaker!
Cornwall , ON
Lancome Juicy Shaker uploaded by Julietta J.
This is a good option when my lips feels dry! I love the packaging and the smell. It feels super hydrating on my lips but it doesn’t last long so you have to reapply a lot of times during the day. Other than that I like it. Lancome Juicy Shaker
Elmira, ON
Lancome Juicy Shaker uploaded by Christine M.
Lancome Juicy Shaker uploaded by Christine M.
Review for: Berry In Love
This is a fun product. Pretty innovative. Smells great too. I love the container and the shade. It stays on my lips for hours and makes them super soft. I got this with a gift set that I won on twitter so I didn't pay for it. It does seem a little pricey and I don't know if I will purchase it after it is finished. I highly recommend trying it out though.
Review for: Cherry Symphony
Love the shakers and the colour is so vibrant! Very wearable and aren't dying on the lips! I bought the whole line and love every shade.
Toronto
Review for: Piece Of Cake
I love this! It’s an oil so it’s not the most long lasting or pigmented. But it gives you the perfect touch of colour, making your lips hydrated and so juicy looking hence the name. The packaging is really fun to use, worth the money! I’m buying more shades.
BC
Lancome Juicy Shaker uploaded by Charlotte C.
Review for: Walk The Lime
These juicy shakers are amazing! I am such a fan of light, easy to wear lip products and these are perfect for that. Lancome has such a great colour selection and although they don't last forever they are so easy to reapply that it doesn't bother me at all. Love them! I might be a little obsessed as I now own 4 of them but I love each one!
TroisRivieres
Lancome Juicy Shaker uploaded by Noemie B.
I have mine in the 378 shade, a flash pink, yet wearable and I love it!! The product is really comfortable on the lips and even if it is no longer on your lips, you're left with a stain! I have yet to try the matte ones but I would recommend the juicy ones😜
Montreal, QC
Review for: Walk The Lime, Vanilla Pop, Mangoes Wild, Berry Tale, Meli Melon, Bohemian Raspberry, Mangoes Wild, Show Me The Honey, Cherry Symphony, Great Fruit, Piece Of Cake
This lancom lips oil is original and exceptional I love the way that I can apply it and the packaging is amazing the colours are wonderful and so pigmented and they blend easily on the lips I love this product
Hamilton, Ontario
I have the lemon explosion and really like it a lot. It smells like bubblegum and had a super sheer light pink tint with super subtle shimmer.the packaging is so cute and I actually love the shaker applicator sponge. I wish it had more colour pay off - it basically just looks like a clear gloss
Toronto, ON
I love Lancome Juicy Shakers. They provide a nice gloss, shine finish. It's not pigmented but it's not meant to be - they provide a lovely tint on the lips. It does not leave your lips looking too glossy and feeling sticky or greasy - my lips actually feel very moisturized. I think it's super cute how it comes in a little shaker and that you actually have to shake the bottle for the product.
This was a disappointing product for me. The concept was cute and the packaging was really cute. The sponge got kinda messy after a lot of use which wasn't ideal. I found that this oil left a really glossy look that was really pretty but that glossy look didn't last long. I also found this lip product to dry my lips out instead of actually hydrating them. In my opinion these aren't worth the hype and aren't worth the high price tag.

167 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...