20 colors available

BY LANCÔME #5 in Lip Stain

An addictive lip oil with a super-soft cushion applicator for a wash of color with a hint of shine. Juicy Shaker's bi-phase technology delivers the first pigmented lip oil with two distinct phases. The first phase features a transparent oil for a comfortable, non-sticky shine. Formulated with a blend of five nourishing oils, it treats your lips like a lip balm. Peach kernel oil, a well-known emollient, softens lips while sweet almond oil conditions, apricot oil hydrates, and cranberry oil provides rich antioxidant properties. Muscat rose oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids, helps to soothe your lips. The second phase provides pigment for a touch of color. Shake the bottle like a cocktail shaker to emulsify them together. The cushion applicator enhances application by delivering the perfect amount of non-sticky shine and a sheer tint of color to lips. see more...

• These shakers, do they have much pigmentation and are they long las...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade for the juicy shaker?3 Answers
  • Are these more of an oil or gloss?7 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love these! I was actually very excited about the launch of this product and could not wait until they were available in stores. I went to my local ulta and got three in the shades freedom of peach, bohemian rhapsody, and watermelon. I am so in love with the idea of an oil that provides a stain since I have very dry lips, especially in the spring/summer. I will say, immediately I loved the feeling, smell, and color payoff (sheer/natural but can be built up). I even went as far as to go online right away and order two more (berry and blue mint). I will say this, the oil is not long lasting, even though the color lasts for a decent amount of time. I can deal with that because at the end of the day, I still have a lip stain even if the oil part didn't work out so well. My second issue, and I don't know if it's just me, is if I apply it too often throughout the day my lips get VERY dry & cracked. For that reason I am a little disappointed but I am still satisfied with the product overall
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Review for: Meli Melon
I can't get enough! I bought this in the "piece of cake" shade! I absolutely adore the color and the scent! However I loved all the flavors and colors, I will be back for me! This is on the pricier end, about 5/6$ more than a mac lipstick. Prices MAY depend on your area but I can't guarantee it. Mine was 22$ something and that's including tax. :) I found this new product super innovative in the way it's designed and the way it works. It's not technically a lipstick or a lip gloss but a "lip oil" and it's super moisturizing! The applicator is in the shape of a cone and it's ridiculously soft. You need to make sure you shake it up pretty good before you use it to make sure the color and oil are mixed well. I've found the packaging to remind me of a cocktail mixer bottle! Which would make sense since you have to shake it! It's clever! I do find myself to be reapplying this fairly often though! Which is my bad! The oil absorbs into your lips which leaves them SUPER moisturized! LOVE!
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
Review for: Meli Melon
I can't say good enough things about these adorable little shakers - the packaging is just spot on and A+.

I will say that if you are wanting more pigmentation or a lip stain once the oils have sunk into the skin, look at the medium to darker shades because they will appear lighter than in the bottle once applied.

The applicator is awesome, its a little triangle sponge that really soaks up the pigment and oils. I find the best way to apply the sponge is at an angle and really pressing it onto your lips to get the oils and pigment out.

These are really moisturizing and great for the condition of your lips but give you the luxury of looking like a lip gloss but not feeling like one at all.

Not to mention, each shades smells delicious ad like its corresponding name (i.e. berry in love is berries, apri cute is apricots, etc.). And these really do smell like what they are described as and a very pleasant smell throughout the day.

I love the bi-phase technology in Lancome's products!
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Cherry Symphony
It seems like every beauty guru on YouTube has done a review of these. I was very surprised that it did not get rave reviews across the board. Yes, some of the shades look very similar, but if you purchase a couple from different color families, you will be set. I purchased Cherry Symphony (151) and Piece of Cake (201). I am very pleased with both. Since this review is for the shade Cherry Symphony, I will focus on that shade. I am very surprised by how pigmented it is. You're not going to get full on coverage like a liquid lipstick, but that is not what this product claims to do. This shade gives you a nice sheer red lip with a lot of shine upon initial application. The sponge applicator is unlike anything I've ever used. It is pointed and very soft, and the product applies nice and evenly. It is very simple to get a nice, clean application. The shine lasted for about an hour for me, and your lips do retain the red tint after your lips absorb the oil.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
*** UPDATE: After using for a few months, I noticed after taking off my make up, my lips would get VERY irritated, itchy, and uncomfortable. It always happened when I used my Juicy Shaker. Today, I applied a matte liquid lipstick and then put a sheer layer of the Juicy Shaker on top. A few hours later, my lips were red, uncontrollably itchy, and irritated. I'm so disappointed! I'm not allergic to anything but I seem to have an allergic reaction to this! Be careful.

To be honest, I'm not sure if there are any immediate or even long-term benefits to this product but it sure is fun to use!

It's basically a simple lip oil that you can apply either on top of a lipstick for a semi-shiny glossy look or on naked lips for a hydrated feel. The shininess fades after an hour or so so you will need to reapply. Some people hate how the oil and pigment separates but I guess that's why they call it a Juicy Shaker...
I love this product ! It hydrates my lips so well in a way that I have found no other lip product , not even chapstick to do so ! The best way to describe this , I feel , is as a tinted lip oil . It gives off a good amount of color ... but not an extremely high color pay off like a lipstick would give .... yet the amount of hydration lasts well into the next few days ! Overall I highly recommend this product ! This is something that's easy to apply quickly , keeps your lips super hydrated and has good quality color pigment but is not overly pigmented . I do want to point out that it does however need to be reapplied , but to me that is something i expect from a lip oil . This is not a matte lipstick . This is a lip oil so it does tend to fade . The color choices are also beautiful . I purchased #bohemianraspberry and #berrytale and no I adore both of them and will be purchasing more !
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Lemon Explosion
Really liking this new product! Just purchased the Lemon and Cake shades from Sephora. The lemon is a sheer, glittery pink and the cake is more of a brown/rose nude. The formula is very light on the lips and hydrating but not sticky. I could see using this under lipstick to seal in the moisture. It doesn't leave much of a stain, it's more of a light tint. I didn't think enough product was going to be on the applicator at first but I found it was just the right amount. The packaging is so cute and the applicator is very soft. I also like how they all have different scents, which is really cute. Totally reminds me of an improved version of the juicy tubes but NOT STICKY. The lemon lip shaker smells like bubble gum and the cake one smells like more of a sweet artificial cake smell. I'd definitely recommend these! Just released at Sephora so I'm sure they are going to sell out soon!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
So the very first Juicy Shaker i got, i really loved (boom-meringue). I was skeptical of these, but beyond being fun, they provide a great alternative to heavy balms. They are extremely smooth and although an oil, they do not feel greasy on the lips. They give incredible shine and many scents are great. I wouldn't say this particular color stains, or even shows up really because it's an extremely pale pink. The second shaker i got was Wonder Melon. This was a darker pink-red, and while it does leave somewhat of a stain (mostly around the outer lip line), i cannot stand the smell. It's supposed to be watermelon so i was expecting maybe a candy jolly rancher sort of scent. To me, and even my sister, the scent is more reminiscent of hairspray. Overall, i do enjoy these, but it may be worth it to smell each of them in-store if that is something you are sensitive and/or picky about.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
I have the shades Meli melon and Lemon Explosion. I will first mention that as long as you don't have unrealistic expectations about this product you will really enjoy it! These are moisturizing lip oils that leave a soft stain of color, I find that the darker the pigment in the bottle the more the pigment will show through. They stay on for about 30min to an hour and then wear off (but you get addicted to reapplying them because they're so cute!) and I find that Meli melon leaves a pretty pink stain that can be built upon as a reapply throughout the day. And lemon explosion has no color pay off (I'm ok with it!) these smell suuuuuper delicious like fruit and desserts, it depends on the one you have what kind of scent it will have, as they are each different. It goes without mentioning that the packaging is 10/10 for adorable points- looks like a little cocktail shaker !
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Great Fruit
Let's start with good things. The bottle of Juicy Shaker is beautiful and innovative. Probably the best part of this product is the applicator, it seriously makes you excited every time it touches of your lips. So it's not only soft but also effective. I like the spectrum of colors, my color (154 great-fruit) is orange-red, exactly what I wanted. It colors your lips like most of lip-glosses. And now the worse half. I know that the oil should be good for my lips and hydrates but even though I've used Juicy Shaker three times every day I have definitely not seen any changes. So I still have to use a regular lip balm for dry lips. The second thing is that Juicy Shaker holds on my lips like an hour maximum and then I have to use it again which can be some days annoying. It's not a bad product at all and I really enjoy it but also it is not that good to buy it again.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Are these more of an oil or gloss?
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville , FL
These shakers, do they have much pigmentation and are they long lasting?
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
How does this product look on your lips? Can someone give me a general description? Is it highly pigmented or more sheer? Does it have a scent?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Would love to try, is it long lasting?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I want to try these so bad! Which one is your favorite?