Lancôme Jelly Flower Tint

The Jelly Flower Lip Tint encapsulates real flowers to give you a bright finish and subtle tint.

• Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Ci 45410 / Red 27

How do the colors appear on the lips? I’m curious if they are more muted and sheer or more bold, vibrant and opaque?
Start your review of Lancôme Jelly Flower Tint!
7 months agoBeverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
The Jelly Flower Tint is amazing!! The color stains your lips and it stays on all day. It is moisturizing and a very pretty fushia/pink color. I bought two even before I tried it because I loved the way it looked, but I’m glad I did. Hopefully they keep selling these!!
7 months agoSuwanee , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product by Lancôme. In my option Lancôme always has amazing products and they pretty much never fail my expectations from them. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and also referring it to my friends.
8 months agoHonolulu, HI
this is some great looking gloss and I am definitely one to want to reuse this again. There jelly flower tint is roughly $30 and the pink coral color is rEAL. I have enjoyed this for going out at night and for some moist looking lips girls! I am sure I would definitely use this again!
a year ago
This lovely product is fresh and beautiful. Lancome jelly flower I think it is a very good product.. very good