Lancôme Jelly Flower Lip Tint

The Jelly Flower Lip Tint encapsulates real flowers to give you a bright finish and subtle tint.

Even the packaging is beautiful
Is this for pre-teens?
Is there a scent
Start your review of Lancôme Jelly Flower Lip Tint!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This tient is AMAAAAZINGGG. The rose petals in there it’s so cuteeeeee the tint is gorgeous pink very cute and hydrating too also I applied couple dots on my cheeks and give me the beautiful pink tint that’s on my lips!!in 5 reviews
a year agoWaycross, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product, I love lip tints and this is one of my favorites. I love it's easy to use, and the color is very natural. And I love the packaging, it's very pretty!
a year agoNew York, NY
I can't believe more people aren't talking about this! This lippie is amazing. It is the perfect pink summer tint. The color is so lovely and it is shiny but not sticky at all. This is definitely going to be my new summer go to. It's the perfect wash of color for a natural girly summer look and the actual packing with the flowers is so pretty as well.
a year agoDallas
I love lip gloss and this is one of the prettiest ones out there! It is very effective and makes your lips look amazing. It feels very soft and gentle and the color is so pretty. I definitely recommend it!
2 years agoClifton, NJ
Love this brand of makeup would deff try! When looking for an afforable and reasonably priced brand such as this i would try instantly. Especially with my oily red skin anything that could come in handy and be afforable is a deffinite yes! Seen this product and am very curious to read the reviews and try it out!
2 years agoMoreno Valley, CA
I honestly was skeptical about this gloss. I swatched it on my hand and it was a nice pink but then it oxidized and got darker. It's not sticky at all. It makes your lips look all juicy and yummy! I love this gloss! It puts a pretty pink tint on the lips and keeps them hydrated. It even stains the lips too!
2 years agoMount Vernon, IA
i was so surprised at how well this worked! it was a little hard to take off, but it’s to be expected since it’s a lip stain. a little pricey, but it smelled nice and applied evenly. recommend!! (also make sure you close it tightly, i didn’t and i had to put in some solution to make it liquid again but that’s my fault)
2 years agoProspect Hts, IL
Lancôme Jelly Flower Lip Tint uploaded by mawj A.
2 years agoPeekskill , NY
Love these for no makeup makeup looks or if I’m just heading out and I want something a little extra my lips but better I apply this and some mascara and I’m out the door ! This lip tint is super creamy and long lasting and really makes my lips look healthy and beautiful !
2 years agoChillicothe, OH
This is a beautiful product. It lasts all day it's very rich in color and it's a cool consistency. However idk if it's worth the money or not bc it is on the expensive side. But I like it
2 years agoYucca Valley, CA
I love this lip tint because it smells amazing and nourishes the lips while also giving a nice natural color payoff I really like it alot and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Lancôme Jelly Flower Lip Tint how is everyone liking this product? Does it stay on all day? Is it sticky? Tell me how you like it!
Allison A. a year ago
I am OBSESSED with this. Not at all sticky and stays on surprisingly long for a gloss. Definitely worth it while they are still in stock.