Lancôme Intencils Mascara uploaded by Veronika Z.

BY LANCÔME

The intensely thickening mascara.For thick, voluminous, truly intense lashes, this mascara plumps each lash to maximum fullness. The unique brush with thousands of “micro-combs” smoothes and separates for dramatically thick lashes. Ophtalmologist-tested. Fragrance-Free. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This is a an overall pretty good mascara! It leaves my lashes completely coated and makes them appear much longer. It didn’t give my lashes much volume or curl, but it did cover them in an even coating of product. Pretty long lasting too!
Jane W.
Laguna Hills, CA
First of all this mascara smells amazing! It goes on smoothly, no clumping, and really helps to define and add some length to my lashes. I like using it with their lash primer. Stays on all day! Not waterproof but does hold up decently.
Breana R.
Amelia
I have been using this mascara for the longest time, I find new holy grails ever now and then but this one I always come back to. It brings volume back to the lashes and definitely makes them appear longer.
Joey E.
Really good mascara for making you’re eyelashes look so much longer. It has a very thin wand that is very helpful to get the inner corner and bottom lashes coated.
Eli M.
Los Angeles
I personally really like Lancôme mascara It was the first product I ever used on my lashes. My lashes are pretty long and thick and I don't like it when my mascara gets clumpy and Lancôme usually doesn't get clumpy
Cassie V.
Kulpmont, PA
This makes your eye lashes pop like never before!!! Just a few strokes for long full lashes that’ll last all day!!! Your eye lashes will look better than ever with this. Would buy again
Daisie L.
Luttrell, TN
I have used this mascara for a couple years now and I loved it. Every time I order it it comes in perfect. I use this every day and it lasts a long time! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Michelle R.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara is amazing! I love how it separates and defines my lashes. I have long lashes but they are very straight and this mascara gives them a beautiful look and I don't even have to curl them. The mascara seems to lift my lashes and give them shape.
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
Lancome mascara is the best! Goes on easily, lasts all day, and doesn't smudge. Also looks very natural and not over-the-top. The black works very well for brown eyes. You can buy it online at Nordstrom or Sephora or Macy's.
Chloe S.
Ocala, FL
Actually pretty good mascara. It applies very smooth and removal is very easy which is good because I wear mascara pretty much every day. Would definitely recommend for makeup newbies or for people who just don’t like/need all that fancy heavy makeup.
Heather S.
Chicopee, MA
What is everyone's opinion on this? I used it for years but haven't in at least 5 years