MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerLancome
Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 17 oz

Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz

by Lancome

What it is: A modern and vibrant floral perfume that is a true signature scent of Idole Le Parfum, with a unique and sensual twist. Fragrance story: Idole L'Intense encapsulates a radiant and sensual rose, accentuated by a kaleidoscope of three fresh jasmines that are wrapped in a warm musk and sweet vanilla. Brandished like a burning flame that ignites the path forward, Idole L'Intense is coated with a metallic gold that extends from the

Is this a lot different from the original Idole perfume?
What’s the difference between this one and the regular one?
How do I get a sample?
Start your review of Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amparo R.
Torrance, CA
Listen, this perfume is my new Holy Grail scent. I am not sure if I will ever be able to find one that I love even remotely as much. The scent lasts all day and into the next. I love it as a hair spritz also. The scent is difficult to describe. It's not old lady floral at all. It's almost a clean and fresh yet romantic scent. It will be my favorite for a long time!
shels Z.
Euless, TX
Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz uploaded by shels Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancôme has described ‘Idôle Aura’ its new summer scent as “an aroma highlighted by a bouquet of fragrant powdery, animal wildlife and creamy scented tones that will bring a sensual, romantic and warm perfumed sensation” and I can’t disagree. Firstly, the bottle is pretty, slim and neat and fits perfectly into a clutch or crossbody bag - perfect for on the go. The fragrance itself is a long lasting eau de parfum with top notes of salt and rose, with hints of jasmine, vanilla and musk. Just close your eyes and you are transported to a tropical garden full of exotic blooms.
Monica D.
Orlando, FL
I received a 0.34 fl oz Lancome Idole Le Parfum as a gift and loved it! This scent is not too strong but noticeable if you spray more than two squirts and then sit near someone. I included a photo here of the small size I received but it lasted me for several months.
Apollonia M.
Riverside
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the scent that pushed me down the perfume rabbit hole. I love love love this perfume. It is woody layered with orange and rose and creamy from the vanilla and cashmere. It’s beautiful. The only thing is that the bottle is designed so that you can’t stand it up and it has to be laid down. Which can be nice if you have a cute set up!
Estefanie V.
N Charleston, SC
Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz uploaded by Estefanie V.
Un rico perfume con una buena base, las notas de salida son naranja amarga y mandarina; las Notas de Corazón son rosa turca, rosa de Grasse, jazmín egipcio, jazmín sambac (sampaguita), jazmín y almizcle; las Notas de Fondo son Acácia, madera de cachemira, pachulí, vainilla de Madagascar, cedro y sándalo.
Roxana E.
Sophisticated yet unapologetically modern, this fresh and floral women's perfume bursts with notes of citrus, rose, jasmine, and white musk and is layered over a vanilla perfume base. Ethically and sustainably ..este perfume tiene todo lo que megusta 100😉
Cristina G.
Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz uploaded by Cristina G.
This was not what I expected since I love the original Idole. This one was a little too musky for me. Lasting power was great and the bottle is gorgeous but I will not repurchase. Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz
Amber J.
Shreveport, LA
Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz uploaded by Amber J.
Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz uploaded by Amber J.
This perfume smells soooooo good. I love how soft it is while also having a noticeable smell. I’ve been lately getting into higher end perfumes and this was one of the best perfumes I’ve picked up. Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz
Ashleigh B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got some small samples of this and it's already one of my favorite perfumes ever. I can't wait to buy the full size when I use up some of the other fragrances I already have. I wore this to the dentist recently and everyone told me how good I smelled and asked what I was wearing 😂 This is such a grown up, classy scent, with just the right amount of sweet, girly notes. Absolutely love and highly recommend it.
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
I really liked the original but I love the new one. It definitely catches a lot of attention in the store. Smells amazing under tone is sexy sandalwood.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
il y a 4 mois
What do you prefer Idol Lintense or Idol Lancome ? Lancome Idole L'Intense Eau De Parfum, Size - 1.7 oz Follow me and I will follow you back Insta @lfox_15 🦊🦊🦊🦊
Natalie B. il y a 4 mois
Idol
Natia D.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 5 mois
Jenny M. il y a 4 mois
I think that this perfume is more for someone in their 20s-30s!