BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerLancôme
Idole Le Parfum 17o Women’s Perfume

Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume

Idole Perfume by Lancome 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) for Women. Introduced in 2019, idole is a floral feminine scent from french perfume and cosmetics house lancome. This fresh, modern fragrance opens with top notes of pink peppercorn, bergamot, and luscious pear. The middle notes bloom with jasmine and rose, allowing the floral scents to blossom. The linger finish of this scent is rich with white musk, cedar wood, earthy patchouli, and sweet vanilla. This fragrance is light enough for daily wear, but the deeper notes can carry it through the evening as well.

Follow on IG Miagalaxia and here I will always Follow bck and like content as many as you like too? Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume
What are your thoughts on this fragrance? Would you say it has that "older lady" white woods smell or floral/fruit? Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume
Start your review of Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Robin C.
Georgia
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Robin C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received a sample in the mail and knew I had to purchase it. This is my all time favorite perfume. I receive so many compliments every time I wear it. [product:lancome-idole-le-parfum-17o-women’s-perfume]
Nicole S.
Rentz, GA
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Nicole S.
I got to try a sample of this thanks to sopost and lancome. I haven’t had a lot of luck with sample scents in the mail, so I admit I was a little leery at first. I was in for a surprise! I really enjoyed this fragrance!! It is light, with a flowery scent that is feminine and not too strong. It lasted on my skin all day! There was a hint of vanilla in it that I was not aware of because it was so light, but I think this is part of what made this fragrance so unique. It's feminine, long lasting, and just the right strength! My sample is almost empty so I'll have to pick up a bigger bottle soon!
Kasey T.
Riverside, CA
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Kasey T.
Guys this stuff smells amazing! I wasn’t sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by its sweetness. It’s a very light yet potent scent with notes of jasmine, rose, and vanilla. A little goes a long way! L he[product:lancome-idole-le-parfum-17o-women’s-perfume]
Natasha E.
Hazard, KY
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Natasha E.
I received this as a sample for free not really sure where from but I do not like it. I get a older musky smell from it myself, it has cute packaging but it's not for me..
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Terry W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got the #sample from Macy's. I absolutely 💘 this perfume. It is so feminine and pretty. It lasts all day. I feel so pretty and #gorgeous in this. #Definitely one of my new favorites. Very #classy and #beautiful. I definitely recommend this #gorgeous perfume. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Tiara G.
Naples, FL
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Tiara G.
I received the mini bottle of Lancôme - Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume as a complimentary sample. The smell is so amazing as its written in the ingredients list, really fresh and nice. Its a good parfume to wear in the daylight especially to boost your mood in the morning. Im a flower scent lovers so Im really glad I had a chance to try it. Will add it in my favorite parfume list and making plan to buy it soon.
Blerina L.
Staten Island, NY
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Blerina L.
Lancôme sent me a sample of this perfume. It is my first time using this exact perfume and it is my type of perfume! It smells pretty like flowers and woody too… #Perfume #Lancome
Marissa M.
San Luis, AZ
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Marissa M.
This is one of the most femenine fragances i have ever worn. Is a very soft fruit and flower fragance but smooth at the same time. It's a fresh floral fragance with rose jasmine and white musks. The packaging is very modern cause it looks like a smart phone. Perfect for gift season.
Lisa C.
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Lisa C.
I received a sample of this to try from a Lancôme advert. I have the biggest girl crush on #Zendaya and I admit I originally wanted it because she was repping it. But it’s honestly such a fresh sent, I love it. The #Jasmine notes really come through and play well with the #rose notes. The bergamot isn’t terribly strong, but the #vanilla helps. In the morning, it comes out as a strong Jasmine rose, but by the end of the day, it’s mostly vanilla rose. It’s really appealing. It’s a very light, sweet #floral perfect for work and play.
Amrat L.
Beaverton, OR
Lancôme Idole Le Parfum 1.7o Women’s Perfume uploaded by Amrat L.
This is nice perfume i got a sample from Lancome paris .it has fresh floral fragrance.[product:lancome-idole-le-parfum-17o-women’s-perfume]