Lancôme

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I LOVE this perfume. It lasts all day on me, has great projection, and transitions seamlessly from day to night. It's a must-have for floral lovers. The pink pepper and bergamot add a sassy brightness, while the floral notes and white musk keep it classically feminine. Sophisticated yet playful, it's a longer-lasting, more full-bodied fragrance with a strong floral undertone. I will absolutely purchase it again.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Un perfume para amar,floral y con un toque de vainilla muy sensual.Es suave y delicado pero con una gran intensidad y durabilidad.Su packaging es muy femenino.Este tipo de perfume es mi preferido, sobretodo en verano,no me gustan que me empalaguen y éste cumple mis expectativas al 100%.Tiene diferentes tamaños yes muy versátil.Por cierto ,el bote tiene un diseño muy original y bonito.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I bought Lancome Idole 50ml parfume sometime ago, immediately the spray started malfunctioning and it stopped working at all. More than a quarter of the bottle stays unused. When I contacted customer service they declined to help. How can you produce with so cheap material while you're asking for a fortune on a bottle? So, cheap, shame on Lancome! It's only money grab. Go for quality products instead.