Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Ulla B.Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Tanya L.

BY LANCÔME

Control the volume of your lashes for a truly hypnotic effect!

With each stroke, Hypnôse Waterproof's Power Full™ Brush intensifies your look for lashes that are up to six times thicker and perfectly separated.

Easy to apply, the creamy, supple formula goes on smoothly, with lots of play time and no clumping.

A made to measure volume for a bewitching look that’s simply irresistible!

Benefits

• Instantly increases lash volume up to 6 times
  • Leaves lashes soft and supple
  • Offers controllable, custom volume
  • Provides perfect lash separation without clumping

Ingredients
Isododecane, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua / Water / Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77491, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica}

• I was told you can put up to 5 layers on without clumping...1 Answers
  • Will this mascara hold up a curl and is it clumpy?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara. I've been wanting to try H...1 Answers
Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara
  • "What I dislike about mascara or anything that goes on my eyes, is when it sheds. It's not pretty! And, it can be embarrassing when you're setting in a meeting and you have flakes of black stuff sitting on your cheeks. (Yup not cool!) so I looked around for a product that would thicken and stay on my lashes and I came across this product. It stays on no matter where you are and what you are doing and it doesn't come off till you use your waterproof eye makeup remover. Only thing I will continue to use on myself and my clients! " in 10 reviews
  • "There are very few makeup items I see as necessities, however mascara Is one that is a must! And a great one at that, I normally won't spend much money on high end makeup products however I had a gift card and made this purchase. I am in love I get compliments on my lashes whenever I wear it and it gives the most volume I've ever seen compared to other mascara so as well as length " in 7 reviews
M K.
Living a humid, subtropical climate, I tend to forgo eyeshadow and liner for daytime less-is- more look: mascara, lipstick and light foundation. This mascara more than makes up for it. I also have extremely sensitive eyes so exclusively use only the waterproof one. I have tried the non-waterproof kind but it does not stay put. This mascara is a workhorse for the busy woman as it transitions well from day to night. You can put a coating or two for day and then amp up the volume for night. I do have thick, long lashes thus no need for me to purchase multiple mascaras.

The only cons it is not a "natural" product and on the pricier side (retails at $27.50). Also, it only comes in black. My philosophy is to invest products that actually work.

I highly recommend! Not all formulations work for every woman, our differences are what make us beautiful. Use these reviews as a starting point, look reviews from women who have the same lash type as you and most important experiment and have fun!

Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I have tried several Lancôme mascaras & have liked them all. I liked the way my lashes looked with this product however my eyes started itching as soon as I put it on. One of the reason I have only used Lancôme eye products for 30 years is because I’m not allergic to them except for this product. I only used it once, but my lashes looked good!
Robyn D.
I have to give this Mascara 4 stars. Very high impact, awesome color payout, very unique wand. I really like this mascara. The wand really styled my lashes in a unique way in comparison to my current super favorite, It lash superhero. But I can easily see myself wearing hypnose daily and even for special occasion. I want to try this on my falsies and see if I still get beautiful.
Christine N.
Seattle
This was the first high end mascara I ever tried, and it was probably the best purchase I ever made. Lengthened my lashes, but also gave them the perfect amount of volume without taking away from the length. The formula of this lasts forever. Doesn’t flake off or transfer to the lids throughout the day. Very easy to remove at the end of the night. I haven’t purchased it in a while because I’ve wanted to branch out a little from just one mascara, but this is a holy grail item in my book.
Michelle A.
Shrewsbury
This is a fav mascara of mine. It does basically everything I want it to do and does it really well. It holds a curl and lengthens and volumizes. I would say compared to a majority of “waterproof mascaras” this one is definitely one of the better, but it still will smudge a little if your going into like the pool or ocean or rub your eyes but that’s expected. I would compare it to the Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Waterproof Mascara.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a good mascara if you willing to spend on a high end brand but I don't think its 100% waterproof. There are drug store mascaras I liked better. There is nothing really I dislike about it, I just think it's not worth the money. I know people that prefer expensive mascaras thinking they have better ingredients but I care more about how my lashes look 😁
Kelly R.
New York
Great all around mascara. Doesn’t goop up on your lashes at all which means you can apply to your hearts desire. Is really waterproof and sometimes a pain to try to get off. Super sexy packaging.
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Esta máscara de pestañas me encanta mucho ya que me deja las pestañas con un súper volumen y no me baja el todo es súper negra y eso ase que mis pestañas se vean mas pobladas a mi en lo personas me fascina la recomiendo si
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
Never leave home without it on. Hypnose has been my go to mascara for almost ten years. It’s steadfast and true. It doesn’t clump, stick or run. My lashes are full and separated and I can get black or brown shades.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
One of my favorite mascaras and especially for waterproof. It stays on sometimes a little too much but with an oil based cleanser it comes off without too much trouble. Great for length and volume and you can build it up to your desired look. I recommend this if you're looking for a long wearing non flaking waterproof mascara. I'll repurchase this.
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Tried this mascara. Not as impressed as I was with the Lancôme deficils ? (So bad at spelling) what is your favorite Lancôme mascara/wand?
kayla p.
Does is clump or dry up fast?
Emma M.
Toronto, ON
I was told you can put up to 5 layers on without clumping, is this true?
Lori S.
Quincy, MA
I'm looking for a new mascara. I've been wanting to try Hypnose drama by Lancôme for a long time. My eyes tend to be sensitive. How is this mascara on sensitive eyes and is it truly waterproof, does it come off easily at the end of the day?
Rhea A.
Richmond, British Columbia
Will this mascara hold up a curl and is it clumpy?