Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Ulla B.Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Tanya L.

BY LANCÔME

Control the waterproof volume up to 6 times for ultra-resistant lashes with 16 hours wear. Exclusive Softshield™- WP formula wraps and seals lashes one layer at a time. Soft, supple lashes with no smudging or clumping. 16 hour hold. Patented Powerfull™ brush intensifies lashes from root to tip.

• I was told you can put up to 5 layers on without clumping, is thi...1 Answers
  • Will this mascara hold up a curl and is it clumpy?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara. I've been wanting to try Hypnose d...1 Answers
Nicole B.
Carson, CA
Review for: Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara
This is easily my favorite waterproof mascara ever. It hold a curl throughout the whole day and doesn't smear to my bottom lashes. It stiffens the lashes after it dries so it can hold the curl. it always gives off a lot of length and volume to your lashes. Although, it's a hassle to take off at the end of the day.
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras and especially for waterproof. It stays on sometimes a little too much but with an oil based cleanser it comes off without too much trouble. Great for length and volume and you can build it up to your desired look. I recommend this if you're looking for a long wearing non flaking waterproof mascara. I'll repurchase this.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Review for: Lancôme HYPNOSE WATERPROOF - Custom Volume Mascara Black
The best waterproof mascara I have ever used! I highly recommend! I love the regular hypnose also, but will wear the waterproof when I go to the pool, spa, Beach, Etc. I never have to worry about it running.
Arma A.
Review for: Lancôme HYPNOSE WATERPROOF - Custom Volume Mascara Black
What I dislike about mascara or anything that goes on my eyes, is when it sheds. It's not pretty! And, it can be embarrassing when you're setting in a meeting and you have flakes of black stuff sitting on your cheeks. (Yup not cool!) so I looked around for a product that would thicken and stay on my lashes and I came across this product. It stays on no matter where you are and what you are doing and it doesn't come off till you use your waterproof eye makeup remover. Only thing I will continue to use on myself and my clients!
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Black
I got this mascara in a really great gift package during Christmas I was very pleased with the product and how it preformed. I can say I will buy it again if it comes out in the gift packaged again . The formula is the perfect amount of wetness and dryness it went on without clumping and my eyelashes loved it. Worth the splurge.
Martha G.
Review for: Lancôme HYPNOSE WATERPROOF - Custom Volume Mascara Brown
This was actually horrible I did not liked it. It clumped my eyelashes and it did not do anything they flaked on me and it made my eyes red I'm guessing I am allergic to this product. Also I cant put a one star on the ratings I'm not sure why.
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Review for: Lancôme HYPNOSE WATERPROOF - Custom Volume Mascara Black
Best mascara I own! Whenever I go swimming, I always always always wear this because I can trust it and know that I'm not going to get out of the water looking like a racoon. Love this because even after getting out of the pool it is still on perfectly!
Review for: Lancôme HYPNOSE WATERPROOF - Custom Volume Mascara Brown
I was looking for a good mascara and saw an advertisement for this in a magazine. I picked it up and immediately recognised a that it had a distinct rose smell. It isn't the best mascara I've ever had as it isn't amazingly volumising- but if your looking for a brown mascara that adds definition I'd say that it's worth a buy!
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
Review for: Black
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It gives my lashes SO much volume, and length. Absolutely wonderful. The brush was a little tricky to work with at first, but I was used to it within a few days. I love it.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Lancôme HYPNOSE WATERPROOF - Custom Volume Mascara Black
Lancôme is usually my go to for mascara especially the hypnose- however, the waterproof formula really takes away from the depth of the line and clumps really easily
kayla p.
Does is clump or dry up fast?
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Tried this mascara. Not as impressed as I was with the Lancôme deficils ? (So bad at spelling) what is your favorite Lancôme mascara/wand?
Emma M.
Toronto, ON
I was told you can put up to 5 layers on without clumping, is this true?
Rhea A.
Richmond, British Columbia
Will this mascara hold up a curl and is it clumpy?
Lori S.
Quincy, MA
I'm looking for a new mascara. I've been wanting to try Hypnose drama by Lancôme for a long time. My eyes tend to be sensitive. How is this mascara on sensitive eyes and is it truly waterproof, does it come off easily at the end of the day?