BY LANCÔME

Discover seductive volume, striking length and intense black colour which lasts all night long. The high precision elastomer brush gently glides on just the right amount of mascara and softly lengthens lashes. The shorter bristles coat the lashes from the roots, while the longest ones stretch the formula to the tips.

How To Apply Hypnôse Volume-a-porter Mascara:

Apply to lashes from the base to the tips. Use a zigzag movement to add thickness and separation.

Make-up Tips:

Use Cils Booster XL eyelash primer under your mascara to enhance its colour and makeup result for an intense and captivating look.

Complete your lash look with the classic Crayon Khôl eyeliner and our iconic waterproof eyebrow gel-cream, Sourcils Gel.

Benefits: Buildable volume & length, clump-free

Lancôme Hypnôse Volume-À-Porter Mascara
  • "I love the volume that this mascara gives me without making my lashes look too clumpy. It is extremely easy to apply, and you get great value for money! I love all lancôme packaging! Definitley would buy again and recommend to friends " in 16 reviews
  • "Omg, this mascara. Ok, so I have long lashes but I would get asked weekly if I was wearing faux lashes when I wasn't. It was all this heavenly product. It's so black, so glossy and it gives volume. I did not see separation or definition with this. I saw length and volume which I prefer in a mascara. One down side, if your lashes get wet, you will look like a panda. Great to take it off at the end of the day with ease but not if you cry or have runny watery eyes." in 5 reviews
  • "Just love that mascara .... Smudge proof .... Very long lasting .... Little bit pricey ..... But good packaging..... Actually feels heavy ....... Bought it from online ..... My eye color is brown ...... 1st time user ...... Gonna buy again..." in 3 reviews
  • "This mascara is one of my favorite mascara. It is not water proof. But even I go to swimming pool with this mascara, didn't come off. But going to sauna.... Face gonna be like a zombie though... Lol" in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly my favourite mascara since I got it. It separates the lashes with such ease and leaves them so voluptuous and elongated. Works for every type of lash. Long, short, thick, thin, curly or straight. It is AMAZING!!" in 3 reviews
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
AMAZING. I’m a mascara junkie and this paired with Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base is the best mascara combo I’ve ever used. My makeup bag with never go without these two!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Wonderful mascara with fibers in it to make your lashes longer and curl up. The only negative, this mascara cannot last longer than 4 months because the formula begins to break down and flake off lashes. However, it is phenomenal when I first get it!
Tanya J.
Bakersfield
i recently purchased this product. It does pump up the volume but it can kind of chunk up an dry out fast. i like the look it gives and if purchasing i dont sughest the water proof one.
teddy m.
This mascara is truly the best mascara I have ever tried! It's been a best friend to me ever since I first started doing my makeup! It's a bit pricy but totally worth the hype! It makes your lashes look like falsies! I'm not the person who uses false lashes every day so I always look for a mascara that will give me the look of fake lashes and this mascara really does the job... It's in my top 3 mascaras and I would never change it to any other! Totally love it... <3
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brand and this product. This mascara makes your lashes look so long and thick with no clumps. And the great design of the bottle makes the application a breeze. My hazel eyes never looked so good. I will definitely will be buying this again
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I do like this mascara because I really like long lashes. Not to pricey for me but it may be for others, I got mine for 10 dollars at Wal-Mart. I would say I wish it didn't clump up so easily, but other then that it's very good, you could build it up but then again it would be a tad bit clumpy.
Gabriela F.
Houston
It's really do work. It made my eyelashes look full and long it makes them look natural and not heavy at all my eye color is dark brown and it was a good look with it . It doesn't compare to alternative and yes I would but it for a bigger size because I had got a mini version.
Candace B.
Marysville, CA
This mascara is amazing!!!!!! It makes your eyelashes looks so long and full and doesn't make them look clumpy at all. The brush is really nice and makes the application so easy. It's one of my ultimate favorite mascaras and I recommend to everyone
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
It's amazing it makes your eyelashes look double there size for its price it is so cheap because it gives you amazing results your eyelashes will not clump together it is so easy to apply and remove it is truly the best.
Odiri O.
I love all Lancôme mascaras I have NOT tried the one picture however the Grandiose Mascara, is amazing. I love the brush style, no flaking and it's easy to take off when you're ready.