Lancome Hypnose Volume A Porter Mascara uploaded by Bayan A.Lancome Hypnose Volume A Porter Mascara uploaded by Karina T.Lancome Hypnose Volume A Porter Mascara uploaded by Maria P.

BY LANCÔME

Hypnose Volume A Porter Mascara - # 01 Noir Intense see more...

teddy m.
teddy m.
This mascara is truly the best mascara I have ever tried! It's been a best friend to me ever since I first started doing my makeup! It's a bit pricy but totally worth the hype! It makes your lashes look like falsies! I'm not the person who uses false lashes every day so I always look for a mascara that will give me the look of fake lashes and this mascara really does the job... It's in my top 3 mascaras and I would never change it to any other! Totally love it... <3
Missy E.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Omg, this mascara. Ok, so I have long lashes but I would get asked weekly if I was wearing faux lashes when I wasn't. It was all this heavenly product. It's so black, so glossy and it gives volume. I did not see separation or definition with this. I saw length and volume which I prefer in a mascara. One down side, if your lashes get wet, you will look like a panda. Great to take it off at the end of the day with ease but not if you cry or have runny watery eyes.
Jacklyn E.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor
I do like this mascara because I really like long lashes. Not to pricey for me but it may be for others, I got mine for 10 dollars at Wal-Mart. I would say I wish it didn't clump up so easily, but other then that it's very good, you could build it up but then again it would be a tad bit clumpy.
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Houston
It's really do work. It made my eyelashes look full and long it makes them look natural and not heavy at all my eye color is dark brown and it was a good look with it . It doesn't compare to alternative and yes I would but it for a bigger size because I had got a mini version.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
I love this brand and this product. This mascara makes your lashes look so long and thick with no clumps. And the great design of the bottle makes the application a breeze. My hazel eyes never looked so good. I will definitely will be buying this again
Candace B.
Candace B.
Marysville , CA
This mascara is amazing!!!!!! It makes your eyelashes looks so long and full and doesn't make them look clumpy at all. The brush is really nice and makes the application so easy. It's one of my ultimate favorite mascaras and I recommend to everyone
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I love this mascara because of how well it lifts and curls my lashes. I have long straight lashes and sometimes I get to lazy to use a eyelash curler and this mascara is awesome because I don't need one anyways. It's so black as well so it makes my eyelashes look fuller.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
It's amazing it makes your eyelashes look double there size for its price it is so cheap because it gives you amazing results your eyelashes will not clump together it is so easy to apply and remove it is truly the best.
Adrianna Z.
Adrianna Z.
Roanoke
This mascara gives you amazing length and volume. I have a hazel blue green eye and the mascara makes my eyes pop. It has very nice packaging for a mascara I use this product about every week I often times like switching up my mascaras but always come back to this one and I would by this again it's amazing!
Odiri O.
Odiri O.
I love all Lancôme mascaras I have NOT tried the one picture however the Grandiose Mascara, is amazing. I love the brush style, no flaking and it's easy to take off when you're ready.