Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Vesna A.Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Marbri I.

BY LANCÔME

Create show-stopping star eyes with our ultra-glam waterproof mascara and dual-sided brush, leaving lashes looking volumised and curled.

A “Black Diamond” shade dresses lashes in a deep and glamorous intensity for 24 hour wear.

How To Apply Hypnôse Star Waterproof:

Start the mascara application by gently pressing the flat part of the brush onto the roots of the upper lashes, to release some product and define the eyes. Then turn the brush to use the side with longer bristles and then glide it from the roots to the tips in a zigzag movement to ensure the texture is spread evenly. Use as much mascara as is needed to thicken and taper the lashes.

Steps:

• Start in the centre of the lash fringe.
  • Then apply mascara to the outer and inner corners of the lash fringe.
  • Repeat these steps for more volume.
  • Finish the application on the lower lashes working outwards from the centre of the lash fringe.

Benefits:

• Lash volume
  • Curved lashes
  • 24 hour wear
  • Waterproof

• Isododecane
  • Propylparaben

May Contain: Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides

DIANE I.
Ogden, UT
So I love this product but recently, because I’m running out of product it turns out that black residue chunks fall from my lashes and on to my nose or right under my eyes but when it has a lot of product it works completely well. Anyone run into this problem for this mascara?
Sarah C.
This mascara does make my lashes look really good. I deducted a star because it is a little flaky. It lasts a while, but not as long as urban decay and benefit’s mascaras. I don’t think it’s quite worth the price.
Hails 💋.
Westfield, NC
Love it. One of three that I use. I use this one last to make my lashes a little darker and little longer and it does amazing. Gives the length and volume. One of my favorites
Kristine F.
Ballwin, MO
I love this mascara! This mascara works great as a top coat more than a base solely because it's a little to small. It's amazing for the inner and outer corner of you eye lashes and really opens up your eyes! The packaging is amazing and I would repurchase this again.
Gene V.
danbury, CT
This mascara is okay not the best in the world. However, with the price value I'll still keep using it because I hate wasting on costly products
Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
I got this one year for Christmas and I liked it I just hated how hard it was to wash off your eyes and I really loved the packaging.
Christina D.
Sarasota
I love this mascara by lancome! It gives you bold dark lashes! Very inexpensive! You can find it at Dillard's!
Vesna A.
Belgrade
Excellent mascara. It also gives volume and density lashes. It does not smear and lasts all day. Easy to apply. Mascara stretches, separates and defines eyelashes. Creating a beautiful natural look with incredible persistence, without creating a clump.
I used it together with products:
Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base and  Lancôme Monsieur Big Brow
Marbri I.
Markham, ON
This mascara is good to make your eyelashes curve and look long; however, sometimes it gives me allergies due to it forming crumbs. So what I do is I use the brush from Chanel’s mascara and it works perfectly. If you don’t get allergies like I do, then this product will work wit no problems for you.
Cierdh M.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
I was so disappointed with this mascara, it made my eyelashes clump and stick together, it was so hard getting of even with waterproof mascara remover, it made my eyelashes sit funny and it was sore to get off, waste of money in my opinion