Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Vesna A.Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara Custom Volume Mascara uploaded by Marbri I.

BY LANCÔME

Create show-stopping star eyes with our ultra-glam waterproof mascara and dual-sided brush, leaving lashes looking volumised and curled.

A “Black Diamond” shade dresses lashes in a deep and glamorous intensity for 24 hour wear.

How To Apply Hypnôse Star Waterproof:

Start the mascara application by gently pressing the flat part of the brush onto the roots of the upper lashes, to release some product and define the eyes. Then turn the brush to use the side with longer bristles and then glide it from the roots to the tips in a zigzag movement to ensure the texture is spread evenly. Use as much mascara as is needed to thicken and taper the lashes.

Steps:

• Start in the centre of the lash fringe.
  • Then apply mascara to the outer and inner corners of the lash fringe.
  • Repeat these steps for more volume.
  • Finish the application on the lower lashes working outwards from the centre of the lash fringe.

Benefits:

• Lash volume
  • Curved lashes
  • 24 hour wear
  • Waterproof

• Isododecane
  • Methylparaben
  • Propylparaben

May Contain: Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides

Daniela v.
I usually go in with a light hand and I feel that it gives my lashes just a beautiful lift when wiggling the brush during application and well as some needed length. I’d recommend it, I feel fancy using it for special occasions haha
Krystal C.
How cute is this packaging A+. It screams girls night out or date night. I know it’s cytological but sometime the packaging just give me more confidence. It’s waterproof formula and that’s all I wear. This stuff barley smudged in the shower.
DIANE I.
Ogden, UT
So I love this product but recently, because I’m running out of product it turns out that black residue chunks fall from my lashes and on to my nose or right under my eyes but when it has a lot of product it works completely well. Anyone run into this problem for this mascara?
Sarah C.
This mascara does make my lashes look really good. I deducted a star because it is a little flaky. It lasts a while, but not as long as urban decay and benefit’s mascaras. I don’t think it’s quite worth the price.
Nikhat S.
Stockton
It give volume and length but it also makes my Lashes so chunky (clumpy)even though i use less products. The bristle don’t separate my Lashes as it should while applying mascara.
Hails 💋.
Wilmington , NC
Love it. One of three that I use. I use this one last to make my lashes a little darker and little longer and it does amazing. Gives the length and volume. One of my favorites
Karen E.
Love this mascara. Lashes look the same at the end of the day as when I put mascara on in the morning. I only use waterproof mascara as I find non waterproof does not hold a curl in my lashes.
Kristine F.
Ballwin, MO
I love this mascara! This mascara works great as a top coat more than a base solely because it's a little to small. It's amazing for the inner and outer corner of you eye lashes and really opens up your eyes! The packaging is amazing and I would repurchase this again.
Patricia R.
Richmond
My favorite of all mascaras. I couldn't believe how long I could get my lashes. This is a splurge for me every now and then. Love the mascara, but not the price. If not on a budget this is the perfect lengthening mascara.
Sofia I.
Orlando
Very good mascara for short lashes/any type of lashes it doesn’t clump up on your lashes and it is very easy to apply.it is expensive but it’s worth the money. I would recommend this mascara it is very good.