Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara

Hypnose Star Mascara - Intense Volume, Curled Lashes. Get your star lash look with the new dual-sided brush. Lashes are enhanced with a liner effect, looking thick at the lashline, long and luscious through the tips.(0.22 oz.) - Hypnose Star Mascara

Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara just bought this and really not loving it. Does anyone else think so? I was looking for thick non flake lashes. It does not work for me.
what do you think this product ?
Is it a good mascara for thick and short eyelashes? Is it easy to remove?
Start your review of Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have loved this mascara from the first swipe! It is so bold and black. It also does not clump on me, which is my biggest pet peeve with mascaras. It gives great volume, especially at the base of my lashes which makes them look fuller. It gives great length, which with my short lashes is not something every mascara can do for me. The wand is like nothing I have ever tried it is tapered & flat. The formulation of this mascara is great it is not to wet and not to dry. A perfect balance. It does not flake or run. My new favorite from the Lancome line!in reviews
...curled throughout the entire day. It's smudge proof …don't think it's waterproof but haven't had any problems with it. The wand is very unique. It helps to separate and really lengthen your lashes. Not extremely dark in colour. Don't apply too many coats cause it will give you a clumpy look if you do put too much on. Normally 2 coats works fine.in reviews
...trying this one though, I may have been taken to the dark side. The brush separates and lengthens lashes so well. I mean, they almost look unreal. The formula is maybe one of the best consistencies of a mascara I've used in awhile. Very smooth and light and best of all I have no difficulties removing it at the end of the day. But that doesn't mean it doesn't have great lasting power! The color payoff is really good too. If you're going to splurge on a mascara then I'd say this one is worth it.in reviews
I am a mascara junkie and this one of my favorites! Great for lengthening and volume. Doesn't clump. If you have long lashes make sure you're careful when applying because it is more of a wet mascara so it does transfer before its dry. But its all about technique!in reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,126 reviews
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancôme was my first ever mascara and I still love it to this day. It is jet black, has an amazing applicator, and is so easy to remove. I have never had an issue with this one and I have pretty sensitive eyes.
Tanya A.
Vancouver, WA
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara uploaded by Tanya A.
Purchased at: Sephora
excellent ink, in my miniature. I really like the fluffy brush, it perfectly separates the eyelashes, does not stick them together. has a good consistency, does not have any foreign odors. my eyelashes with its help acquire coass volume and increase!
Jen S.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara uploaded by Jen S.
Ahhhh, this is my favorite mascara, been using this since 2018,it gives my eyeslashes a full bloom, my lashes never stiffened all throughout the day.
Mind J.
Brooklyn, NY
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara uploaded by Mind J.
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara uploaded by Mind J.
I swear by this mascara!!! It has been my ultimate-holy-grail-go-to mascara for years! I love that it holds my eyelashes up for the entire day. I find this a perfect fit for me as it makes my lashes look longer and thicker but not overwhelming and clumpy. Plus this is waterproof!! So my lashes stay where they need to be for the entire day! It’s going to be hard for me to love other mascaras out there while this is in my kit!!
whitney B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Leaves a wet look also. My eyelashes never clump using the amazing wand and its tiny tip really helps you get the edges of your eyes were lashes are hard to get.
Miya L.
New Orleans
Love this mascara! Not super clumpy and it lasts a long time. Relatively pricey but it works really well.
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
My go-to mascara. I can’t use anything after this one and i heard it’s the best seller many years in a row. This mascara give you a nice volume without overly thicken the lash strains. More importantly, it DOES NOT SMUDGE!!! I don’t find myself constantly checking and cleaning the corner and bottom of my eyes.
Veronica S.
Honolulu, HI
As it is not waterproof, it lowers the curl of my eyelashes. I like the texture of the mascara, but it's not my favorite. For the price and what it promises, I would not buy it again.
vianey S.
Coppell, TX
Tremendous good. I like very much leaves your lashes so elegant I meant long, dark but looks naturals. I have long time using this mascara
Morgan M.
Sandstone
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this hoping it would make my eyelashes look great but when I used this it didn't really do anything for me I love how black it is but my eye lashes do not look any better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monica W.