BY LANCÔME

Inspired by the natural charm of French women, Lancôme unveiled their best-kept secret.  This certain “je ne sais quoi,” a trait timelessly admired all over the world, is actually hidden in their eyes.  For the past 10 years, Hypnôse mascaras have lifted, volumized and extended millions of lashes all over the world.

Lancôme now adds to this perfect hypnotic look, three matte palettes and five singles that are ideally suited for all skin tones.  Luscious lashes are beautifully enhanced by naturally smoky eyes and effortlessly groomed eye brows.

Intense Volume, Curled Lashes.
Get your star lash look with the new dual-sided brush. Lashes are enhanced with a liner effect, looking thick at the lashline, long and luscious through the tips.

• Do you use this mascara?2 Answers
  • Is the wand flexible or stiff??2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara to try out , they say this ...4 Answers
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
  • "I love how long this mascara makes my lashes look but it is a bit of a pain to apply without your lashes clumping together." in 21 reviews
  • "I am very picky about my mascaras because I am already have long lashes, so I prefer mascara that just thickens my lashes a little and not make them look gaudy and fake." in 9 reviews
  • "It works well but not well enough to pay extra for something I can get in another brand for less with the same qualities." in 5 reviews
  • "However, the only thing I can say is that it is very pricey and does not last very long because the mascara dries out very quickly." in 5 reviews
  • "I love how it has a flat side to help add more product and volume to your lashes then the bristle side that adds length." in 5 reviews
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite mascara. It lasts a long time and makes your lashes look so long with little effort. The color is so black and the formula is almost like fiber mascara. Usually, I have to use two different mascaras for the top lashes and the bottom lashes, but with this mascara, it does the trick for both making them look so long like spider legs.
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure how this is one of the Lancome's top selling mascaras... It does nothing for my lashes except create a huge mess. Not of a fan of this mascara. Dries up quickly and flakes.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion, this is the holy grail of mascaras. I have tried so many and everyone, I keep going back to this. This formula is perfect, it stays on, doesn't clump and delivers great results, everyday.
Lorena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes your lashes super super long! This makes them weightless volumeness and long lasting. I would definitely reckons n this mascara to ask she groups seeking purrty lashes.
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the product while it lasted but it only lasted about 2 months. It is waxy and gives my lashes a nice thick volume look. Don't add much to length but that is not my concern. The price is spendy for how quickly it runs out. I would only recommend if you dont mind grabbing a new bottom every other month.
Child O.
Best stuff ever my lashes are very thin and it makes them look huge and great I have greenish blue eyes and it really makes them pop I use this product all the time there’s others I like but I normally go to elderbeerman to get mine I recommend this to everyone
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, it has a nice thick wand which makes your lashes look voluminous. I naturally have short thin lashes so this really makes my eyes pop. It's a little pricey however it is worth every penny! Would highly recommend.
Moonyalondon H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. The formula is waterproof. It dries quickly but doesn't clump up. It extends your lashes by 80% and up And it lasts all day. I use my simple miscellar water to remove it.
Yissel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara. Loved how it looked on my lashes. Easy to apply and a bit pricy. Buy it if you’d like to try it out. I loved this product and very nice packaging. I would buy this product again.
Brittany K.
Zebulon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara! I won’t buy another brand. It makes my lashes so long and full and it stays on all day. Not too expensive but I would pay whatever just to use this product it’s that good!
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
Is this clumpy for anyone?
dalia a.
Montréal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this for so long but i don't know if it works well
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Is it worth my money?
christie p.
Is it waterproof?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost? And can I buy different sizes? ?