BY LANCÔME

Design House: Lancomebr Year Introduced: 2009 br Fragrance Notes: Tonka Bean, Benzoin, Rose, Osmanthus, Cistus Labdanum, Patchouli br Recommended Use: Casual br see more...

Jennifer L.
Mandan, ND
This is my favorite perfume and I was devastated when it was no longer an option for purchase. The compliments I received were constant when I wore this amazing fragrance.
Kay  N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells soo amazing. Its a low key fragrance that has a floral scent. It has a cozy smell that does not compare to others. It smells very refreshing and lasts for soo long throughout the day and night. The smell is not overpowering at all so it can worn for all occasions.
Jaquelyn M.
Jamaica, NY
Okay so because of my allergies I am very iffy when it comes to perfumes and lotions with scents. But omg let me tell you this one is so awesome. The scent is so light and it smells yummy. It's long lasting so a little goes a long way. I've had my bottle for about 3 months and it's still more than half.

Awesome product. You should get this.
Anne E.
This gave me a major headache. My friend swears by it and so I bought a bottle to try, since it's pretty inexpensive. Big mistake. It's heavy and strong - which I usually like - but this was all the wrong scents for me. Sounds amazing from the fragrance notes too - but it most definitely doesn't work well with my body chemistry.
Sandra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great fragrance , not to overpowering, I haven't worn this in a long time it somehow got placed in the back on my dresser and I totally forgot about it until last week, as I was cleaning out my bathroom cabinet I found the body lotion and it smelled so good that I had to go and look for the bottle of Parfume , I have had this fir several years and it still smell the same as when I first got it.
Thais S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite Eau De Parfum, I am a huge fan of Lancôme and of course this is one of the best products that they have. I am crazy for perfumes and this product is amazing. The bootle is unique with nice color.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
This perfume is great. I once met a lady and asked her what she was wearing and she told it it was this. The bottle is very nice and the scent is amazing. Last a long time and makes you feel good all day long
Kelly H.
Mount Holly, NC
I love the smell of Lancome's Hypnose Senses. It has an amazing smell that I noticed has last well into the evening. It isn't too strong and overpowering. I like the clean smell to it. I receive a lot of compliments on it. I recommend it to everyone. Even my daughter asks to wear it.
Kendra R.
Best high school graduation gift. I was the only classy smelling cowgirl in our Southern Missouri school. AMAZING smell, all those warm comforting tones that draw people near to you.
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love using this everyday!! Everyone is always asking me what I put on to make me small good! Well girls this is what I use!! Try this out and you'll be in love with this!
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
The fragrance is citrus or floral ??
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Which would you choose between the purple one and this one and why?
Erika C.
The fragrance is citrus or floral ??
Juliette L.
Mercier
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it smells good? How much does it costs?
Jennifer L.
Mandan, ND
Can you please bring this product back? I love and adore it!!!!