Lancôme Hypnôse Senses Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by saidi i.Lancôme Hypnôse Senses Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by saidi i.

BY LANCÔME

Awaken your sensuality with Hypnôse Senses, the flirtatious floral fragrance from Lancôme.

The scent of playful sensuality that adorns bare skin, Hypnôse Senses Eau de Parfum is for the woman who plays by the rules of seduction, but with a light, frivolous twist.

At its heart is osmanthus flower with its floral tones and fruity sweetness, transforming this softer fragrance for women into an irresistibly sensual perfume to awaken the senses. Light and alluring, notes of warm patchouli and vibrant pink peppercorn add a hint of playfulness with a touch of femininity.

HOW TO APPLY HYPNÔSE SENSES
Spray about 20 cm from skin, focusing on the warmest areas of your body: pulse points on the wrists, behind the earlobes or knees to intensify the alluring effect.

Fragrance notes

• Top Notes: Mandarin, Pink peppercorn
  • Middle Notes: Damascena Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Rose Base
  • Base Notes: Patchouli, Ciste Labdanum, Tonka Bean

Bottle
A feminine and luxurious bottle, inspired by a Japanese woman draped in her Kimono, and which extended shape is gradually transformed into a crystal spiral whose curves and facets dance with the light.

Ingredients
Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Aqua / Water, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Farnesol, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 147 / Red 4, Ci 673 / Ext. Violet 2, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal

Jennifer L.
Mandan, ND
This is my favorite perfume and I was devastated when it was no longer an option for purchase. The compliments I received were constant when I wore this amazing fragrance.
Kay  N.
This smells soo amazing. Its a low key fragrance that has a floral scent. It has a cozy smell that does not compare to others. It smells very refreshing and lasts for soo long throughout the day and night. The smell is not overpowering at all so it can worn for all occasions.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite scents of all time ! It smells very mature , sophisticated with a hint of flowers . I bought this perfume online . Kind of pricey depending on your budget but worth the buy . I would buy it again
Michele W.
One of my favorite scents ever! I have the small bottle and it has lasted me a long time. You only need a little to last you all day. The scent is perfect for anyone.
Jaquelyn M.
Jamaica, NY
Okay so because of my allergies I am very iffy when it comes to perfumes and lotions with scents. But omg let me tell you this one is so awesome. The scent is so light and it smells yummy. It's long lasting so a little goes a long way. I've had my bottle for about 3 months and it's still more than half.

Awesome product. You should get this.
Anne E.
This gave me a major headache. My friend swears by it and so I bought a bottle to try, since it's pretty inexpensive. Big mistake. It's heavy and strong - which I usually like - but this was all the wrong scents for me. Sounds amazing from the fragrance notes too - but it most definitely doesn't work well with my body chemistry.
Sandra B.
Great fragrance , not to overpowering, I haven't worn this in a long time it somehow got placed in the back on my dresser and I totally forgot about it until last week, as I was cleaning out my bathroom cabinet I found the body lotion and it smelled so good that I had to go and look for the bottle of Parfume , I have had this fir several years and it still smell the same as when I first got it.
Thais S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite Eau De Parfum, I am a huge fan of Lancôme and of course this is one of the best products that they have. I am crazy for perfumes and this product is amazing. The bootle is unique with nice color.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
This perfume is great. I once met a lady and asked her what she was wearing and she told it it was this. The bottle is very nice and the scent is amazing. Last a long time and makes you feel good all day long
Kelly H.
Mount Holly, NC
I love the smell of Lancome's Hypnose Senses. It has an amazing smell that I noticed has last well into the evening. It isn't too strong and overpowering. I like the clean smell to it. I receive a lot of compliments on it. I recommend it to everyone. Even my daughter asks to wear it.
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
The fragrance is citrus or floral ??
Erika C.
The fragrance is citrus or floral ??
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Which would you choose between the purple one and this one and why?
Juliette L.
Mercier
Does it smells good? How much does it costs?
Jennifer L.
Mandan, ND
Can you please bring this product back? I love and adore it!!!!