Lancôme Hypnôse Precious Cells Magnified Volume Cream Mascara uploaded by Andrea G.

BY LANCÔME

Randi T.
Purvis, MS
I love this mascara. I have short and straight lashes that a very brittle. This makes my lashes look long and beautiful without being to harsh on them. The packaging is very nice and easy to get into and can easily be reused if needed. Definitely something to purchase.
Quenshelle F.
I absolutely love this mascara! It's the perfect black. It's not clumpy or anything like most. I got it as a gift from a friend but I use it so much that I've almost ran out lol so I will definitely be going to pick up another soon.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!!!!
Cristina F.
San Diego
This mascara. Its perfect. No flaking. No spider lashes. Its dark. I kove it. Ill never find a better one. Its a bit on the pricey side but so worth it
Meagan H.
Vidalia
Great mascara that doesn't clump! Goes on great and lasts. I love Lancôme products and this is one of the better ones to me.
Letícia R.
My favorite of department store mascaras. This is the best mascara I've used, I love everything about it except the price. It keeps lashes lifted all day, it does not clump, smooth application, and it does not smudge. I would definitely recommend it!
huda m.
Maadi
It's sooo cute brush for mascara like it sooo much  المسكارا حلوة جداا والفرشه بتاعتعا جمييله و سهله الاستخدام
Daniela F.
Love love love it! The way the help with the eye lashes and look stunning at night! Ideal of every occasion
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Does this mascara flake off?