BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Masculine Version of Famed Hypnose Contrast Between Aromatic Oriental 2 Relaxing Fresh Notes 3 Lavender from South of France

Emily A.
Hartville, OH
My mom has had a bottle of this perfume for a long time and I've always loved wearing it. The scent is romantic, clean, and long lasting. Feminine and powerfu without being too fruity or floral. I may get my own when she runs out.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
Love this perfume. It smells so sultry and sexy and warm. I received as a gift. Comparison would be similar to Lolita Lampika fragrance. I am a repeat user. Worth the price for the smell and amount you get. And I would recommend.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Lovely fragrance from Lancome. You simply can't question the quality of the brand. Stays for a really long time. Nicely packaged in a beautiful bottle. Nice scent. Would recommend it to others for sure.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Like I'm always has really good perfume. I have to admit when I got this for Christmas I wasn't too excited about it because I didn't like the way it's not in the bottle. But spraying it on my body it changed and it smells so good. Plus it all day and I got so many compliments
Mermelada 💋.
Es uno de mis favoritos su aroma es entre citrico y frutal. Me encanta, si tu ph indica q te quedan bien los olores citricos este es uno de los que debes usar. ademad de que su frasco es hermoso y su color lila tambien. A mi me encanta Lancome y sus perfumes, todos lks tipos de Hipnose perfume los he usado y todos los amo. Yo lo recomiendo, asi como todos los demas productos de Lancome.
Renee W.
This is my favorite spray! The scent is not overpowering and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I have even had strangers stop me and ask what I was wearing!
Paul S.
San Francisco
I love this fragrance. I wear dolce and ysl and Armani but this hidden gem is one thet probably no one else in your group has and it's smells good.
Anne Marie K.
Folcroft , PA
Purchased this as a gift for my mom and she loves it. It's one of her top perfume choices. It has a clean smell and isn't too overpowering
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Lancomes fragrances smell great! They don't only have great fragrances, but there skincare products and makeup products are just as good!!!
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
The perfect scent for day or night. I get compliments all the time from men and women. I wear it almost everyday and never get tired of it.
Anny C.
What os the price? Where are can get it?
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I want to buy this Toilette Spray for my boyfriend at Christmas🙈Would you recommend it? And what smell is like?