BY LANCÔME

Sensual. Seductive. Captivating. Hypnôse will draw you into a world of seduction with its captivating notes. It’s a helix of sensuality whose notes are intimately blended. Passion Flower embodies sublime femininity and makes an extraordinary radiant, bright, and youthful impression. Vanilla clings to skin to tempt and entangle with creamy softness and mouth-watering seduction. Warm Vetiver is surrounded by Passion Flower—to create a deep and lingering sensuality.

Notes
Top Note: Passion Flower
Heart Note: Vanilla
Base Note: Vetiver

Bottle
This luxurious spray, encased in an elegant crystal bottle with curves and facets that shimmer in the light, is inspired by a Japanese woman draped in her Kimono. A jewel carved in glass, it assumes the color and brilliance of an amethyst, and the depth associated with hypnotic eyes. Its light is transformed into energy.

fran L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have been wearing this perfume since high school. It’s just enough sweet undertones that will last you all day. I love it so much. I recommend anyone that likes to be complimented on their scent to buy this ASAP! I have to say, if you don’t like strong perfumes, this is not for you. But I love it, so for me it’s perfect.
Lori L.
This was a horrible perfume on me. It smelled just old and musty with my skin chemistry. I returned it. Was sad because this was the second Lancôme perfume I couldn’t wear in a row. Lancôme Hypnôse Eau de Parfum Spray
Daphne W.
This has a such a wonderful scent that is both citrus and floral. I absolutely love combination of scents that Lancome used to create this perfume!!! Not too mention a pretty color and bottle!! Highly recommend!!
Samantha S.
Love love this for night time sultry date nights. It is a little sweet and a little musky. Perfect for a romantic evening in the winter. Just a hint goes a long way so don't douse yourself in it. Perfume is based on personal preference so go try it out at Sephora and wear it around a day first!
Crispina V.
Unlike the aroma, the taste doesn't come in distinct waves; instead it's a reasonably balanced blend of salty Budweiser and tomato juice, with an extra dose of brininess from the first syllable of the Clamato and very little evidence of lime. Overall, Bud Clamato Chelada is very decent niche drink.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love the scent of this perfume but I find it to be a bit mature for me. It reminds me of roaming around Paris on a late evening and going on an escapade.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This product is one of my favorites. I love perfumes and this one is very yummy and smooth. There is a beautiful bottle, so beautiful that I use as decoration on my table. It has a great price and is an easy perfume to find. I love so much. I will buy again.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
This perfume is a little strong for my taste, so I rarely wear it, but it is okay for some occasions. I haven't noticed a good staying power with it either, although I may not have wore it enough to really be able to tell. I prefer fresher smelling perfumes.
Alexis H.
Edmond, OK
This perfume is my favorite from Lancôme. I can wear it when I go out or just say to day use. It is a good price for the size and the smell lasts all throughout the day. It could be more available in other stores but all around it’s great.
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
Citrusy/Floral.
This is my signature scent. I have always received compliments, I just adore the aroma.
Anytime
Daily Use
Evening Use
Signature Fragrance
Special Occasions
Always!!!
I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Doris W.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?
Jalexia W.
Athens , GA
Does the smell fruity or floral ?
Aia Camille R.
Has anyone tried this product? Do you like it? Does it smell nice?
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Anyone know where I can purchase this pergume fire less?