BY LANCÔME

Sensual. Seductive. Captivating. Hypnôse will draw you into a world of seduction with its captivating notes. It’s a helix of sensuality whose notes are intimately blended. Passion Flower embodies sublime femininity and makes an extraordinary radiant, bright, and youthful impression. Vanilla clings to skin to tempt and entangle with creamy softness and mouth-watering seduction. Warm Vetiver is surrounded by Passion Flower—to create a deep and lingering sensuality.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: Passion Flower
Heart Note: Vanilla
Base Note: Vetiver

Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have been wearing this perfume since high school. It’s just enough sweet undertones that will last you all day. I love it so much. I recommend anyone that likes to be complimented on their scent to buy this ASAP! I have to say, if you don’t like strong perfumes, this is not for you. But I love it, so for me it’s perfect.
Lori L.
This was a horrible perfume on me. It smelled just old and musty with my skin chemistry. I returned it. Was sad because this was the second Lancôme perfume I couldn’t wear in a row. Lancôme Hypnôse Eau De Parfum Spray
Crispina V.
Unlike the aroma, the taste doesn't come in distinct waves; instead it's a reasonably balanced blend of salty Budweiser and tomato juice, with an extra dose of brininess from the first syllable of the Clamato and very little evidence of lime. Overall, Bud Clamato Chelada is very decent niche drink.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love the scent of this perfume but I find it to be a bit mature for me. It reminds me of roaming around Paris on a late evening and going on an escapade.
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
This perfume is a little strong for my taste, so I rarely wear it, but it is okay for some occasions. I haven't noticed a good staying power with it either, although I may not have wore it enough to really be able to tell. I prefer fresher smelling perfumes.
Gabriela D.
peoria
the hypnose perfume is great for women who love fresher/spicier scents. the bottle is so beautifully crafted as well. i really liked the scent, but i can’t say that i’d buy it again. however i did like how long it lasted.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
This is a great perfume I love the smell it last long and you really don't need much at all it's kind of pricey but it will last a long period of time I do recommend it if you have the money to spend
This looks absolutely amazingly beautiful! I would love to check it out !! The perfume looks stunning and how it’s designed!! I bet it has a very beautiful sent to it! The glass is organized very beatifully!
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Not my favorite scent but I find it light and pleasant. It does last all day and you definitely smell it after a long day of work. I find the notes a little bland for my taste.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Rich vanilla fragrance with fruity undertones. Luminous wood notes and Passion flower add a touch of freshness to this gourmand creation. This is perfect for colder months.
Arielle W.
Simi valley, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
Does the smell fruity or floral ?
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Anyone know where I can purchase this pergume fire less?
Aia Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
Has anyone tried this product? Do you like it? Does it smell nice?