BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerLancôme
Lancome Hypnose eau de parfum - 75 ml

Lancome Hypnose eau de parfum - 75 ml

Sensual. Seductive. Captivating. Hypnôse will draw you into a world of seduction with its captivating notes. It’s a helix of sensuality whose notes are intimately blended. Passion Flower embodies sublime femininity and makes an extraordinary radiant, bright, and youthful impression. Vanilla clings to skin to tempt and entangle with creamy softness and mouth-watering seduction. Warm Vetiver is surrounded by Passion Flower—to create a deep and lingering sensuality.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: Passion Flower
Heart Note: Vanilla
Base Note: Vetiver

love it💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Lancome Hypnose eau de parfum - 75 ml
Does this perfume has a more sweet note to it or a more fruity noteLancome Hypnose eau de parfum - 75 ml?
Lancome Hypnose eau de parfum - 75 ml Is this perfume sweet or fresh? #InfluensterAwards2020 #voxbox
Start your review of Lancome Hypnose eau de parfum - 75 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Tracey P.
usa
Omg this is awesome. This is a strong sexy smell that automatically gets you noticed. This smell is on point
Doris W.
This is my all time favorite perfume. I love the smell of it. The scent is amazing! I bought it at Belk. The smell last a long time. I have and will continue buying it. I would recommend buying this.
Giomat A.
West Columbia, SC
De verdad me sorprende el ingenio para crear es un frasco hermoso de perfume y supongo que si será su olor
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This has a such a wonderful scent that is both citrus and floral. I absolutely love combination of scents that Lancome used to create this perfume!!! Not too mention a pretty color and bottle!! Highly recommend!!
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Lancome Hypnose eau de parfum - 75 ml uploaded by Laura R.
Es una fragancia de la familia olfativa oriental vainilla (de la cual soy fan) sus notas contienen: jazmin, gardenia y vainilla tiene una longevidad moderada y su estela puede resultar suave o pesada. En lo personal, como me gusta mucho esta familia olfativa, yo la encuentro suave y encantadora con un leve toque animado, si bien ellos dicen que no lo contie, al final de la fragancia yo lo puedo sentir, es lo que sella la vainilla. La recomiendo para usar a la noche o en ocasiones especiales.
Tamla F.
I used to be a counter manager for Lancome cosmetics Macys for over 10 years and I remember when this fragrance launched Day one! Even got a certificate for selling so much of this fragrance in my region!!💁🏻‍♀️❤️ This Fragrance is so eloquent! Of course the bottle is designed in the form of a woman’s silhouette... The Smell is passionate feminine aura with orchid vanilla and Jasmine.
Rebecca T.
Little Neck, NY
A classic beautiful scent that’s absolutely sexy. Perfect for a date night but still subtle enough for daytime
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of the timeless Lancôme hypnose perfume, its very elegant and. It too harsh. Good value overall, would buy again from Macy's or another department store. The scent I would describe it as elegant
Bárbara O.
Boynton Beach, FL

This product is one of my favorites. I love perfumes and this one is very yummy and smooth. There is a beautiful bottle, so beautiful that I use as decoration on my table. It has a great price and is an easy perfume to find. I love so much. I will buy again.

April G.
This is such a wonderful fragrance from Lancome. It has long wear time, as one spray will last all day and then some. I've worn this one for years, and gravitate toward it during the summer months. It has a gorgeous bottle that is totally unique and high quality. The scent is warm, feminine, and light, with an almost coconut vibe (though it's not truly coconut-y). It's warm but not spicy, it's light but not fruity, and quite a standout fragrance in my collection. It's expensive, but since it lasts a very long time, the price is worth it. I absolutely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
Ellen L. il y a un mois
Both
wissalnl N.
Zoraida M. il y a 2 ans
a mí me encanta, me lo use el día que me casé
Mariah E.