BeautyEyeMascaraLancôme
Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara

Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara

The ultimate instant-volume mascara for lash drama. Hypnôse Drama creates full body, high-volume lashes in a single stroke. The full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads lashes for a fanned out, eye-popping, full body fringe. It works magic on tiny lashes. Even dramatizes corner lashes other brushes miss—or worse, mess. Lancôme's luxurious new texturizing complex features highly saturated waxes and intense black pigments for maximum lash volume. The triple coating system with caring Pro-Vitamin B5 delivers a fluid and creamy application to quickly and easily build big, battable lashes. Won't flake or clump. Fragrance free. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Safe for contact lens wearers.

iss this product any good?
How well does this mascara work ? Does it provide length and volume that is noticeable and dramatic?
Start your review of Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara!
Product Highlights
BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE. Expensive but worth it. Tons of volume and length. I always get complimented when I use it in reviews
FAVE mascara ever hands down, although I prefer black or deep black if I can find it. I have moderately thick, semi long lashes and this maximizes both for glam lashes every time. in reviews
Love this mascara. Have been using it for years. Using the waterproof one, I curl my tiny eyelashes and this mascara keeps them curly while thickening and lengthening them making them look amazingin reviews
...volume, yet separates. I need the waterproof version because I have stick straight lashes that won't hold a curl for the life of them, however with this mascara they stay up and curled literally until I wash it off. 100% recommend, in fact I have already purchased multiple back-ups!in reviews
ABSOLUTLY my favorite mascara leaves your lashes long and thickin reviews
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancôme was my first mascara and I still love it every time I use it. So black and perfectly separates every lash.
Carny S.
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Carny S.
I never understood why people pay so much for mascara until now. I vow to pay no less than 30$ for my mascara from now on. I OWE IT TO MYSELF. I have been cheating myself with these other mascaras. I don't even know what to say. Look at the picture. Does one eye look brighter than the other? Does one eye look like it has longer lashes than the other? Does one eye even look higher than the other? Yeah. That's the one with this here mascara. I'm sold. Gone and sign me up.
Nicole W.
Lancaster, NY
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Nicole W.
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Nicole W.
I don’t know if it’s just me but I was so disappointed with this mascara. My favorite makeup is mascara so I was so excited to try this… and it did NOTHING to my lashes. There was no volume, length or fullness. I thought maybe it’s buildable do I did add a few coats and still nothing. I would never pay this much for a mascara and have it not do anything. I’ve used products less then half the price of this and have loved them, so this can show you just because price doesn’t mean cheaper products are worse. I would and will not be using this product again. It’s probably good for someone who like a very natural lash.
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Ola S.
Extra drama! Extra volume! If you wanna focus on your eyes just use Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara ! It’s gorgeous 🤩 I love it! And I highly recommend it! #fairyofmakeup #lancome #lancomemascara #lancomehypnose #volumemascara
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Nataliia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mascara! It's one of my favorite ones. It has an unusual wand which makes it easy to apply the product. The mascara doesn't smudge or melt. It has a long lasting effect. I like how voluminous my lashes become with this product! I recommend it to everyone.
Kelsey S.
Airway Hgts, WA
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Kelsey S.
I am always on the hunt for a fabulous mascara, and usually jump from brand to brand, but I have purchased 3 of these in a row. The brush can be turned a 1/4 turn to change the depth and drama, and it looks like I'm wearing false lashes when I wear it. LOVE it.
Jenny S.
Cleveland, OH
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Jenny S.
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Jenny S.
Lancôme mascaras never fail! This one truly lives up to it’s name with the dramatic effect it gives your lashes. It is very easy to apply and it instantly gives your lashes a longer, fuller look. This mascara is long lasting and does not flake. It was easily removed with the Lancôme makeup remover.
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Katrina M.
The eye catching glass tube is so beautiful and the design is lovely. However, the design does make the end of the brush awkward to work with so that’s my only complaint. It doesn’t get flakey and it’s very buildable without getting clumpy.
jenny C.
Pelham, AL
Love this mascara! I love how it makes my small lashes really long. It's super easy to apply and it's long lasting. Would really recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking for a product that would make their small lashes very long.
Jessica M.
Onalaska
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara uploaded by Jessica M.
I love this mascara. The brush has curves in it which makes for great coverage and getting all your lashes. My lashes look longer and a bit fuller too. I only got a sample size in my sephora play box but I'll definitely be buying the full size product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zara P.
Surrey, BC
il y a 2 ans
Samantha G. il y a un an
Definitely Hypnose Drama! It is probably the best mascara I’ve ever used.
Élan G.
Portland
il y a 2 ans
Between Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volume Mascara and Grandiôse Extreme Volume Mascara which one is better at staying smudge and flake proof?
Amanda S. il y a 2 ans
I’m not sure bc I’ve tried neither but I’ve seen some great reviews on the Grandiose Extreme and want now purchase it.
Ester B.
il y a 5 ans
Leslie B. il y a 5 ans
Mascara! I love Lancome Hypnose so that will work.