Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes
By Lancôme
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the liquid of the mascara dry up quick?
Grace F.
Grace F.
Stroud, Gloustershire
1 year ago
Only when it's on your eyes X
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
4 years, 4 months ago
DO NOT pump your mascara. When applying, swirl it in the tube. This is a major tip for all mascara. Pumping increases the air pressure being shoved inside and causes it to dry up faster, which leads to flakiness when applied.
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Jenny V. I felt that this mascara did dry out quick it also flakes a lot! I loved the brush but the formula they used was not my favorite! Lancôme has better mascara even the original Hypnose mascara by Lancôme is WAY better than this one.
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
Along time ago I worked for a cosmetic counter as a lancome rep in Nordstroms. They try to make mascara dry out after bieng exposed to a certain amount of oxygen by opening the tube, this ensures that the mascara is nto used to long! Mascara can inhibit bacteria so it is wise to discard it when it starts to dry out, a sort of timing mechanism warning you that its time to get a new one.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
Not really. I have to wait like three minutes until it fully dries. I have a review on my blog at itsraterpretty.Blogspot.com
ari r.
ari r.
4 years, 6 months ago
It does dry quick but its best to fan it a little before aplying a secound coat
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
St Petersburg, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
Its not my favorite i actually prefer the star mascara this one is way too flaky !
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes. It seems to dry up faster than most mascaras and flakes a lot... I can't wear it with my contacts
Ana Dubravka K.
Ana Dubravka K.
4 years, 7 months ago
Too fast. So I`m not buying it again for sure.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 8 months ago
YES, IT DOES DRY QUICK . WIHTIN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS.