Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA

Does the liquid of the mascara dry up quick?
Grace F.
Grace F.
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Only when it's on your eyes X
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
June 7, 2013, 12:13 a.m.
DO NOT pump your mascara. When applying, swirl it in the tube. This is a major tip for all mascara. Pumping increases the air pressure being shoved inside and causes it to dry up faster, which leads to flakiness when applied.
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
May 30, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
Jenny V. I felt that this mascara did dry out quick it also flakes a lot! I loved the brush but the formula they used was not my favorite! Lancôme has better mascara even the original Hypnose mascara by Lancôme is WAY better than this one.
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
May 14, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
Along time ago I worked for a cosmetic counter as a lancome rep in Nordstroms. They try to make mascara dry out after bieng exposed to a certain amount of oxygen by opening the tube, this ensures that the mascara is nto used to long! Mascara can inhibit bacteria so it is wise to discard it when it starts to dry out, a sort of timing mechanism warning you that its time to get a new one.
Kim L.
Kim L.
May 1, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
Not really. I have to wait like three minutes until it fully dries. I have a review on my blog at itsraterpretty.Blogspot.com
ari r.
ari r.
April 15, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
It does dry quick but its best to fan it a little before aplying a secound coat
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
March 27, 2013, 9:11 p.m.
Its not my favorite i actually prefer the star mascara this one is way too flaky !
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
March 25, 2013, 5:27 p.m.
Yes. It seems to dry up faster than most mascaras and flakes a lot... I can't wear it with my contacts
Ana Dubravka K.
Ana Dubravka K.
Feb. 26, 2013, 4:58 a.m.
Too fast. So I`m not buying it again for sure.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 2, 2013, 2:44 p.m.
YES, IT DOES DRY QUICK . WIHTIN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Jan. 15, 2013, 2:31 p.m.
I have found that it does dry up in the container a bit quicker than most other mascaras I have used, especially if you aren't careful about keeping it airtight. By keeping mine sealed as much as possible and not pushing air in (swirling the wand instead of pumping it up and down) My doll lash mascara lasted me a good two months before I found it to dry to use... and i used it every single day, at least once.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Jan. 6, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
Yes, but you shouldn't keep any mascara longer than 3 months due the bacteria that can be stored up in the container.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Jan. 1, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
Ihave found that once you put it on. You can get about a couple hours then it starts to flake.
Lina B.
Lina B.
Nov. 29, 2012, 2:43 p.m.
For me, it dried up really fast, too fast. Within two weeks from purchase it was hardly usable. I might have defective product but I also saw bunch of reviewers that agree that this mascara dries up faster than most others (including drugstore brands).
Susan Q.
Susan Q.
Nov. 24, 2012, 4:55 p.m.
It dries like most drugstore mascaras would, but beware it flakes a lot if you apply to much.

Join Now