Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Effect Mascara
4.21 / 5 based on 764 Reviews
The secret behind doll lashes, finally revealed!
Lancôme's most flirtatious lash look. A volumized, extended and full lash fringe for a wide-eye look.
The secret behind this amazing result?
A new, unique, cone-shaped brush provides an extremely smooth and clean application, precisely defining even your hard-to-reach corners and lower lashes. Combined with the exclusively developed FiberShineTM formula, it sculpts, curls and loads each lash for the ultimate shiny lash fringe. Lift and thicken every single lash without weighing it down. Push up your lashes for your most flirty, wide open eye look.
Volumized, Extended, Lifted lashes
Flirtatious lash fringe for a bold, curved and clump-free finish
Precise, separated corner and bottom lashes
New unique cone-shaped brush for an extremely smooth application, perfect for hard-to-reach corner and bottom lashes
Nylon bristles combined with the exclusive FiberShineTM formula to sculpt, curl and load every single lash.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-20, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum, Alcohol Denat., Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride, Copolymer, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Silica, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Disodium Edta, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77491, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica]see more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Effect Mascara
- "I absolutely love this mascara! I tried it for the first time when I went to Dillard's to have my makeup done for fun between my classes one day and the makeup artist referred it to me and let me use it. I just fell in love with it and bought it. I've been using it for about a month and it makes my lashes look thicker and longer, it's not too wet and it dries quickly. Also, it lasts all day without clumping or smudging! It was well work my money and I will be buying it again. I just love my doll lashes and I get compliments on them all of the time. " in 94 reviews
- "I got a sample of this mascara from my last Sephora online order and I would order the full size when this runs out! The brush is an odd shape that somewhat reminds me of the Maybelline Lash Stiletto - probably because of the spiky Christmas tree-shaped brush. But the formula is much better! It is a drier formula, which works wonders for my lashes and actually helps them hold a curl. I feel like my eyes look much more defined and there is maybe even a bit of the wide-eye effect in the outer corners of my eye. I haven't had any issues with my eye health, although I did find it tricky to hold the wand at first, but now I tend to rotate between the widest, flattest part of the brush to get the best effects of the mascara. I would totally recommend getting this mascara, though the sample size is a good idea for those who are budget-conscious. I find that this is a perfect "top coat" mascara to layer with another lengthening or voluminous mascara (I usually use Revlon Grow Luscious or Benefit Badgal Brown underneath)." in 62 reviews
- "When i want a non waterproof mascara this is my go to. it thickens and separates PERFECTLY! you can easily layer this multiple times on your lashes until you get desired effect. " in 35 reviews
- "Whenever I wear this mascara my lashes get noticed! You'll definitely want to visit the website or speak to a beauty professional at the counter regarding the proper application of this mascara. I love to use it with Lancome's CILS Booster for extra drama. Great mascara to build lashes...you just have to be patient!" in 25 reviews
- "I really love this mascara, and the reason is because it gives me the effect I want on my eyes. If you want really separated long lashes, this is not the best option. However if you like really thick, dramatic, "spider eyes" that can be built up with layers of mascara, this is perfect! It layers very well and does not create ridiculous clumps, but does thicken a lot!! My favorite mascara, all of the Lancome options are great. xxx" in 22 reviews
I am completely obsessed with Lancome Hypnose mascaras! I love both the Drama and Doll Eyes versions. They are so easy to apply and go on SO well. I have used drug store dupes, and finally made the jump to the REAL DEAL about a year ago. TOTALLY worth every penny! On makeup-free days I'll apply one or two swipes per eye, and it's still so pretty! On days I wear more makeup, they don't clump, even with 2-3 coats, and make my lashes SERIOUSLY long and voluminous. I'm not always the best at removing my eye makeup and night (I know!), but honestly, day two of the Hypnose mascara is as good as or better than day one of any other mascara I've tried. I've gotten dozens of comments on my lashes since I started using these. It's amazing. I cannot even imagine changing to another mascara! I kind of hated the price at first, but I just watch for deals and stock up! I know I'll use it!
I cannot say enough good things about this mascara. My lashes look incredible whenever I wear it, almost fake and doll like. Hands down, it is the best mascara out there. I pretty much put on one coat and my eyes look flawless. It is incredibly pricy, but well worth the money when I can afford it. I was told once that it made me look like I had cartoon *anime eyes*. I wish I could afford it all the time . If you ever get a chance to try it, do it.
Oxoxo my must have mascara. I love all of Lancomes mascaras but this is by far my favorite. It super lifts my lashes and keeps them separate. Application is flawless and you do not have to add many layers.
I love this mascara, the wand makes your lashes fuller and longer. The mascara itself gets you that bold look you want every time. It’s easy to apply and use. I would buy this again. I highly recommended this product.
This mascara is great. It does not get as clumpy as Lancôme’s Hypnose Drama mascara and I would definitely recommend it over any of the other Lancôme mascaras! You really get your money’s worth and it lasts awhile.
My favorite mascara of all time, and it's being discontinued (at least where I normally get it) curls, defines, and lengthens and the qualities I love about mascara. I also think the want is a key feature for the product which is why it works so well for me.
I have been using this mascara for a while now & I will never use any other mascara! It seriously makes my lashes look as if I applied falsies!!! I adore it so much and I also like that the mascara is so smooth and wont bunch or get crusty, its so luxurious😍 very lightweight as well!
Love this mascara it is definitely in my top 5 It really lengthens and build your lashes my only complaint is that it doesn't lie are perfectly it can get a little spidery looking if you try to layer multi Coats but 1 or 2 coat and yet beautiful full length length and lashes
[product:lancôme-hypnôse-doll-lashes] left my lashes looking long and beautiful. I really liked the mascara wand. This mascara did not clump or flake off. I would buy this again or see what else Lancome has to offer. Overall, this is a great mascara!
This has to be the best mascara I have ever purchased! It gives your eyelashes that extra umph for the perfect night out. It's not clumpy and goes on smooth. The price isn't too bad either. I have batureally long lashes and lovvvee this mascara!
Q & A
Is this worth the money?
Does the liquid of the mascara dry up quick?
Would this mascara lengthen or add volume to my lashes?
What price is this set at?
What do you use to gently remove mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos