Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof Doll Lash Effect Mascara for Wide Eye Look uploaded by Catherine N.Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof Doll Lash Effect Mascara for Wide Eye Look uploaded by Ana Paula A.Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof Doll Lash Effect Mascara for Wide Eye Look uploaded by Dina  S.

BY LANCÔME

Dreaming of a Doll Lash effect? Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof mascara coats every single lash without weighing them down, for a wide-eye look.

As a result, a volumised, extended, lifted lash look. The formula, enriched with nylon powders offers an ideal coat and beautiful curve for seductive fanned out lashes. A must-have mascara for a volumised, extended, lifted lash look.

Benefits: A volumised, extended, lifted lash look

Technology: A formula enriched with nylon powders that offers an ideal coat and beautiful curve for seductive fanned out lashes.

The Difference: Its formula enriched with nylon powders.

Megan M.
I tend to return to Lancôme when I want a truly reliable mascara. Unfortunately, I haven't had great results with "Doll Lash." The Christmas-tree shaped brush is meant to catch and tint every single eyelash, ala Zoe Deschanel. I didn't find that it worked as well for me. It is a decent mascara, not great. Despite my use of Shu Uemura's and Sennna's eyelash curlers, I never found the "lift" nor curl this mascara is supposed to impart. I do like the fact that it is easy to reach every lash, but to no great effect. I'll take "Definicils" or one of the others any day over this mascara (but kudos to Lancôme for amazing mascaras!).
Best mascara I have ever used. Does a good job in separating my lashes. Does not smudge at all throughout the day. Perfect for short and straight lashes like mine.
Ann-Marie H.
This. Mascara. Is. My. Mascara. Peace.
The mascara is amazing, lengthening and not clumpy or gross at all. Full day wear! I wore it sweating in 95 degrees weather and not a smudge.
The only thing I would say is that the wand can take a minute to get used to but once you do - amazing.
I apply once with the brush normally against my lashes then a second with the tip of the brush for party ready eyes.
Nika N.
Lubbock, TX
This is not my favorite mascara but it's a pretty good mascara. It's truly a waterproof mascara. And it is truly a waterproof mascara( I have tried it one whole day at the pool). It dose not clump but I just personally like the Chanel le volume mascara better
Ana Paula A.
Lâncome Hypnose Doll Eyes is my favorite mascara so far, the brush is quite interesting but is amazing for definition and volumen, this mascara does everything for you, no clump, no spider effect, only beautiful and perfect lashes!
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
Lancome has one of the best mascara formulas, especially waterproof. This mascara adds volume and separates, and it won't budge. It's less intense than their hypnose drama, and definitely way more than definicils.
rosemary p.
Riverside, Ca
I'm a Lancôme mascara lover! It opens my hooded eyes really well which I love. It is not flakey and there's never transfer on my eyelid or under wear which is important for me.
Kate S.
Wilmington, DE
This is an absolutely incredible mascara. I wish gave me a little bit more volume but the formula is so nice on my lashes and feels so soft and while still giving the drama that I want. A little pricey but worth it.
Chao Y.
Sacramento, CA
If you haven't try this! Yu must try!!!!!! It is one of the best mascara I have used! I love it so much!!! If you want to try it out you can definitely get it from Macy!!! I would totally buy it again and again!!!
Victoria Q.
Newland, NC
This product does not clump your eyelashes together it goes on clean and even does those tiny pesky thin bottom lashes with ease and precision and it doesnt streak doen your face either