BY LANCÔME

Hypnose was launched by the designer house of Lancôme in 2007, This scent possesses a blend of charm elegance and sensuality, The Hypnose man embodies a certain hypnotic charm, With a flick of a smile and lift of a brow he hints at mysteries, The juice is a seductive amber aromatic of spicy black cardamom a heart of lavender and the warmth of amber and musk, Eau De Parfum Spray, Size: 1, 7 oz, Top note of passion flower; a heart of sambac jasmine and solar notes and a base of vetiver and vanilla, see more...

Daisy  Z.
Marlborough, MA
Love this smell. It's just different from other, the unique scent of it make it become elegant smell.
I also feel in love with the super elegant bottles and the color. it's just perfect.
I am a loyal users of Lancome perfumes.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
A little goes a long way with this one. It smells great but can be overwhelming if too much is used.
Lindsay S.
My every day perfume. My husband bought it for me for a gift and I absolutely love love love it. I could seriously bathe in it it smells so good. I am sad when my bottle runs out and can't get another one at that very second!!!