BY LANCÔME

Hypnose was launched by the designer house of Lancôme in 2007, This scent possesses a blend of charm elegance and sensuality, The Hypnose man embodies a certain hypnotic charm, With a flick of a smile and lift of a brow he hints at mysteries, The juice is a seductive amber aromatic of spicy black cardamom a heart of lavender and the warmth of amber and musk, Eau De Parfum Spray, Size: 1, 7 oz, Top note of passion flower; a heart of sambac jasmine and solar notes and a base of vetiver and vanilla, see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
A little goes a long way with this one. It smells great but can be overwhelming if too much is used.
Daisy  Z.
Daisy Z.
Marlborough, MA
Love this smell. It's just different from other, the unique scent of it make it become elegant smell.
I also feel in love with the super elegant bottles and the color. it's just perfect.
I am a loyal users of Lancome perfumes.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
My every day perfume. My husband bought it for me for a gift and I absolutely love love love it. I could seriously bathe in it it smells so good. I am sad when my bottle runs out and can't get another one at that very second!!!