Lancôme Hypnôse Buildable Volume for Custom Lash Results Mascara

Get up to 600% more volume!

Tiny, barely-there lashes are no match for the patented POWERFULL™ brush that thickens lashes from root to tip with custom volume you can control.

The SoftSculpt ™ formula, enriched with Vitamin B5, wraps lashes one luxurious layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping.

Benefits:

• Instantly increases lash volume up to 6 times
  • Leaves lashes soft and supple
  • Offers controllable, custom volume
  • Provides perfect lash separation without clumping

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Ci 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica

is this product any good for straight lashes that won’t hold curl?
Lancôme Hypnôse Buildable Volume for Custom Lash Results Mascara. I’ve been wanting to buy this mascara I’ve heard a couple of good comments but does it really work ???
Does any one have this and does it make your lashes full and volume?.
Start your review of Lancôme Hypnôse Buildable Volume for Custom Lash Results Mascara!
Product Highlights
This is my all-time favorite mascara ever! It gives amazing volume without ever clumping or smudging, and the size/shape of the wand makes it easy to get in all the way to your lash line. One of the other things I love about this mascara is that it's easy to remove at the end of the night. This is definitely worth the price! in 44 reviews
Hypnose is my favorite mascara. It separates and adds volume without making my lashes stick together. I find the brush wonderful to use and I constantly have it with me.in 7 reviews
...favorites! Goes on easily and stays all day! Gives you gorgeous, full, and long lashes! I would recommend this mascara to anyone. in 6 reviews
...and glossy on my lashes, exactly what I look for in a mascara. And the waterproof is amazing as well, gotta look good while running! It is easy to remove as well.in 6 reviews
Long lasting and gives lots of volume to eyelashes, if you want eyelashes full of volume without false lashes this is definitely the way to go in 5 reviews
3 years agoHopkinsville, KY
I was really surprised at how dramatic this mascara made my eyelashes. It made them appear longer and fuller without it clumping or flaking . The formula stayed the same and didn't change even after using for two months . This one is by far one of my favorite mascaras .
4 years agoGuntersville, AL
If it were possible to give this a negative number or a zero, I would. I HATE this mascara. It had little weird tubes that came off of the product and stabbed me in the eye. I couldn't even get one full use out of this product. Into the trash it went and I cannot believe anyone would like this.
3 years ago
This mascara always gives my lashes life! I have not wore any false lashes before but this mascara always make me feel as if I have false lashes on. It will definitely give you volume and serious length!
5 years ago
2 years agoBoxborough , MA
I love love LOVE this product. It is my ride or die. I think it puts on the perfect amount of product and gives you the BEST fluttery eyelash look you can get. I tell my friends about it all the time and will continue to do so.
4 years agoLaredo, TX
My eyelashes are very tiny and not curled at all, i use 3 different mascaras so i can have a good looking eyelashed, this one is my step 2 for volume, fuller and longer looking eyelashes, step 3 would be lancome Doll Lashes to brush and make sure i am clump free.
3 years agoColumbus, OH
Recently tried this mascara out and it's become one of my favorites! Goes on easily and stays all day! Gives you gorgeous, full, and long lashes! I would recommend this mascara to anyone.
3 years ago
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it!! It is very rich in black pigment! It also doesn't flake on my face throughout the day and keeps them curled as well!
4 years ago
All time favorite! I have tried almost every lancome mascara and I truly love them. If you want the big pow, the mascara you can even wear without eyeliner, this is it. This is the one. This one I use more for night time and whenever I want a big dramatic effect. Truly the next best thing to fake eyelashes.
2 years ago
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE MASCARA EVER. This is a bit pricey but so so work it. So easy to apply and makes my eyelashes look amazing. Everyone asks if my eyelashes are fake. My own concern is that it feels like it runs out fairly quick which could be because I use it daily! My favorite makeup product.