BY LANCÔME

Get up to 600% more volume!

Tiny, barely-there lashes are no match for the patented POWERFULL™ brush that thickens lashes from root to tip with custom volume you can control.

The SoftSculpt ™ formula, enriched with Vitamin B5, wraps lashes one luxurious layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping.

Benefits:

• Instantly increases lash volume up to 6 times
  • Leaves lashes soft and supple
  • Offers controllable, custom volume
  • Provides perfect lash separation without clumping

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Mica

• Does any one have this and does it make your lashes full ...3 Answers
  • Are there any drugstore dupes for this mascara? 4 Answers
Lancôme Hypnôse Buildable Volume for Custom Lash Results Mascara
  • "This is my all-time favorite mascara ever! It gives amazing volume without ever clumping or smudging, and the size/shape of the wand makes it easy to get in all the way to your lash line. One of the other things I love about this mascara is that it's easy to remove at the end of the night. This is definitely worth the price! " in 44 reviews
  • "Hypnose is my favorite mascara. It separates and adds volume without making my lashes stick together. I find the brush wonderful to use and I constantly have it with me." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! Not only is it a buildable volume, it is very black and glossy on my lashes, exactly what I look for in a mascara. And the waterproof is amazing as well, gotta look good while running! It is easy to remove as well." in 6 reviews
  • "Recently tried this mascara out and it's become one of my favorites! Goes on easily and stays all day! Gives you gorgeous, full, and long lashes! I would recommend this mascara to anyone. " in 6 reviews
  • "Long lasting and gives lots of volume to eyelashes, if you want eyelashes full of volume without false lashes this is definitely the way to go " in 5 reviews
Breonna M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it!! It is very rich in black pigment! It also doesn't flake on my face throughout the day and keeps them curled as well!
Gisse Y.
Review for: Black more...
All time favorite! I have tried almost every lancome mascara and I truly love them. If you want the big pow, the mascara you can even wear without eyeliner, this is it. This is the one. This one I use more for night time and whenever I want a big dramatic effect. Truly the next best thing to fake eyelashes.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is very expensive for one tube but it does work quite well. It does give you very full and long lashes. However, I'm not sure for the price that it is worth repurchasing.
Maria C G.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Black more...
This was the first expensive mascara that I got as a present and I simply loved it, it gives you volume and lenght. I like the packaging and I adore the way it leaves my eyelashes. it worth the money.
Reylynna N.
I love this mascara! Only if my absolute favorites. The formula and the brush is amazing. It's definitely long lasting and
the packaging is beautiful. It gives me fuller lashes without feeling heavy.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Review for: Lancome Hypnose Mascara Noir - Black 6.3g/0.22oz more...
Lancome Hypnose mascara would be my splurge favorite mascara. This amazing. It is a #Smudgeproof mascara, which #glides on #smoothly with every stroke. It also #lastsallday.

Leta l.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Lancome, hands down , has the best mascara's on the market . For any desired effect . They do not clump, flake and last all day long . Lancome lashes for Life .
Haleigh F.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Black more...
My holy grail mascara! I can do as many coats as I need without it clumping and it stays flake free for at least 10 hours. I will forever buy this mascara.
Gabriela O.
Are there any drugstore dupes for this mascara?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Does any one have this and does it make your lashes full and volume?.