BY LANCÔME

Get up to 600% more volume!

Tiny, barely-there lashes are no match for the patented POWERFULL™ brush that thickens lashes from root to tip with custom volume you can control.

The SoftSculpt ™ formula, enriched with Vitamin B5, wraps lashes one luxurious layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping.

Benefits:

• Instantly increases lash volume up to 6 times
  • Leaves lashes soft and supple
  • Offers controllable, custom volume
  • Provides perfect lash separation without clumping

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Mica

• Does any one have this and does it make your lashes full ...3 Answers
  • Are there any drugstore dupes for this mascara? 4 Answers
Lancôme Hypnôse Buildable Volume for Custom Lash Results Mascara
  • "This is my all-time favorite mascara ever! It gives amazing volume without ever clumping or smudging, and the size/shape of the wand makes it easy to get in all the way to your lash line. One of the other things I love about this mascara is that it's easy to remove at the end of the night. This is definitely worth the price! " in 44 reviews
  • "Hypnose is my favorite mascara. It separates and adds volume without making my lashes stick together. I find the brush wonderful to use and I constantly have it with me." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! Not only is it a buildable volume, it is very black and glossy on my lashes, exactly what I look for in a mascara. And the waterproof is amazing as well, gotta look good while running! It is easy to remove as well." in 6 reviews
  • "Recently tried this mascara out and it's become one of my favorites! Goes on easily and stays all day! Gives you gorgeous, full, and long lashes! I would recommend this mascara to anyone. " in 6 reviews
  • "Long lasting and gives lots of volume to eyelashes, if you want eyelashes full of volume without false lashes this is definitely the way to go " in 5 reviews
Sarah D.
Definitely the best mascara I have tried. Having very thin scarce lashes, this product gave them so much volume, length and darkness. It does dry very quickly so if you apply to many layers it will become clumpy, but I think this dryness is the key to the volume. The wand brush is the perfect shape.
Helen W.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It gives perfect volume without being clumpy or flaky and it can be built up for very full lashes. It creates very natural yet dramatic looking lashes. I have repurchased multiple times because it just can't be beat!
Nicole K.
Review for: Black more...
Gave me plenty of volume. My lashes were very noticeably fuller and longer. More of a matte/smoky black than a rich patent black. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator because the post-application results were a bit spidery. I used a clean wand to separate/de-clump my lashes.
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
I got this mascara as a sample and was very impressed! It made my lashes long and full. I will be buying this as soon as I run out of my drug store mascara because this stuff is amazing!!!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I was really surprised at how dramatic this mascara made my eyelashes. It made them appear longer and fuller without it clumping or flaking . The formula stayed the same and didn't change even after using for two months . This one is by far one of my favorite mascaras .
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Black more...
If it were possible to give this a negative number or a zero, I would. I HATE this mascara. It had little weird tubes that came off of the product and stabbed me in the eye. I couldn't even get one full use out of this product. Into the trash it went and I cannot believe anyone would like this.
clara s.
Review for: Lancome Hypnose Mascara Noir - Black 6.3g/0.22oz more...
This mascara always gives my lashes life! I have not wore any false lashes before but this mascara always make me feel as if I have false lashes on. It will definitely give you volume and serious length!
Carly W.
Lorena R.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Black more...
My eyelashes are very tiny and not curled at all, i use 3 different mascaras so i can have a good looking eyelashed, this one is my step 2 for volume, fuller and longer looking eyelashes, step 3 would be lancome Doll Lashes to brush and make sure i am clump free.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Gabriela O.
Are there any drugstore dupes for this mascara?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Does any one have this and does it make your lashes full and volume?.