Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Review for: Black more...
I️ have been using this mascara for more than a year and I️ absolutely love I️t! Super easy to apply and oh boy what a difference I️t makes in the way my eyelashes look! I️ have brown eyes and so I️ always go for black mascara . This mascara works life magic ! I️t makes my eyelashes look curled up, longer, bold, thick and full, just absolutely stunning long beautiful eyelashes! This is by far one of my favorite mascaras! Lancôme always does an incredible job with creating the best mascaras 😍Worth the value! I️ highly recommend I️t! I️ would totally repurchase ! Love Love Love I️t ! The actual brush is so beautiful and truly gets all those eyelashes from small to big ! Incredible mascara !